Rarity's Gems

Potion Nova and Twilight took a sharp turn into a room. The two of them then froze in horror. Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash were all there and they were all made of gem. There were other ponies, too, but they were the ones who caught Twilight's eye. She put a hoof to her mouth and let out a gasp.
          "No." She said quietly as tears filled her eyes. She ran up to them and reached out a hoof. She then brought it back in and closed her eyes tight and sobbed. Potion Nova walked next to her and pressed her forehead against Twlight's. Her friends were all crystallized and there was nothing she could do about it. Nova then perked her ears at an odd noise.
          Clop. Clop. Thud.          Clop. Clop. Thud.
         Her eyes widened as she realized what it was.
          "Twilight, we gotta go now." She said nervously.
          "I can't leave them!" Twilight sobbed.
          "You have to." Nova said softly. Twilight looked up at her with broken eyes. She then pressed her head against Nova's chest and closed her eyes tightly. She quietly cried for a moment.
          "Alright." She whispered. They then raced towards the door of the room, but Rarity appeared in it.
         "Gaze upon my gems." She took a step towards them. Nova got uncontrollably angry.
         "Fuck your gems!" She shouted. The grin on Rarity's face shifted into angry, grit teeth. Regaining her composure, Nova took a step back. Rarity's horn began to spark with anger. She then teleported them into an entirely separate room....