A Familiar Friend

Potion Nova turned to see Twilight Sparkle huddled in one of the dark, back corners of the room. Her horn had been broken and her wings torn.
          "T-Twilight? What did she do to you?" Potion Nova asked.
          "The same she did to you..." Twilight replied. Potion Nova looked up at her forehead and saw that her horn was also gone.
          "No..." she whispered. "No!" Her horn was everything she had. Without the magic in her horn, she wouldn't be able to make potions anymore and, without potions, who was she? She swallowed hard as tears welled up. "What does she want with us?" She asked through sobs.
          "I don't know, but I'm guessing it has something to do with gazing upon her gems....whatever that means." Twilight responded. She got up and walked over to Potion Nova and did her best to untie her restraints with her hooves. Once free, Potion Nova looked back at her wings, which were all torn up and sore now that the pressure of the ropes had been removed. She let out a small cry. Twilight gave her a hug to try and comfort her. She, too, had experienced similar emotions when she was brought into the cave. She had been there for a few days now, although they felt like years.
          Potion Nova pressed herself into Twilight and cried. She couldn't understand what had happened to Rarity, nor why she had brought them there.
          "Where's Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy?" She asked with a sniff.
          "I think.....I think she killed them." Twilight said quietly.
          "What?" Nova whispered. Twilight nodded sadly.
         "They were in here with me, but she took them out and I heard some horrible noises and then....I never saw them after that...." Twilight started to cry. They both just sat there. Crying.