The Authority

"Gaze upon my gems." Rarity said, her voice dripping with rage. Twilight gasped and ran up to a white crystal statue.
"Princess Celestia?!?" She sniffled, trying to keep in sobs. Princess Luna and Princess Cadence were also there. Nova looked towards the ground. Celestia was placed on top of a white shape. Cadence was on a pink one and Luna on a blue one. There was one empty one, however. The walls were covered with delirious paintings that Nova assumed Rarity made. They depicted pink, blue, white, and yellow alicorns being placed in formation and four large beings coming from the center. Potion Nova didn't understand. Her nor Twilight were the correct color to complete the formation.
"Gaze upon my gems." Rarity said. Nova turned around to see she was levitating a box of yellow fur dye. Nova stepped backwards over to Twilight. Twilight turned around as Rarity began to slowly approach them. "Gaze. Upon. My. Gems." Twilight and Nova backed up past the crystallized Celestia until they hit a wall. Rarity was almost upon them and there was nothing they could do. Nova closed her eyes and desperately tried to use her magic. There was then an explosion of lightning throughout the room that hit Rarity, electrocuting her and knocking her unconscious. Potion Nova stood there stunned.
"Of course," Twilight said as she started to run towards the door with Nova following close "I met a unicorn named Tempest Shadow who had a broken horn and could do all sorts of crazy magic like that. I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner." They ran down hall after hall, but couldn't seem to find an exit.
"How the hell does she get in and out of here?" Potion Nova said in angry frustration. Twilight let out a sigh.
"She probably teleports." She said tiredly. Potion Nova let out a heavy sigh before inspecting the ceiling. She blasted the ceiling with electricity from her horn causing many rocks to fall down. She blasted again and again. More rocks fell down with each blast. "What are you doing?" Twilight asked.
"If we can't find an exit.......we'll make an exit." Nova replied between breaths. Twilight looked nervously as rocks fell down from the ceiling around them.
"Yeah, well, you might cave us in in the process." She said. Nova kept going anyways. She fired and fired and fired electricity in the same spot over and over until...... could it be? Potion Nova stopped her firing. Her and Twilight both looked on silently as light fell down from the hole.