𝟏.𝟏

❧" 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 "❧

"Y/N, I swear to god you're pissing me off. Get the fuck up!" The brunette yelled at Y/N, who was curled up in her covers, acting as if she was asleep, ignoring her best friend, who was trying to coerce her into going to a party at Eren Jaeger's fraternity house. For a recently dumped Y/N, the idea of this sounded grotesque.

"Y/N!" She screamed as the girl under the covers groaned, rolling off her bed dramatically and onto the floor.

"Sash please let me sleep." She grumbled, voice muffled into the duvet as Sasha kicked her backside, throwing a makeup brush at Y/N's head, causing her to yelp in pain.

"Fuck was that for?" She yelled, grabbing onto Sasha's ankle as it was Sasha's turn to scream, trying to keep her balance as she pulled her down, successfully causing Sasha to topple over as her friend laughed.

"Aha! You're not sleeping see! Get up. Eren's gonna be angry if we're not there before everyone else." Sasha straddled Y/N as Y/N as she smirked devilishly.

"Hey Sash. You tryna insinuate something here?" Y/N joked as Sasha rolled her eyes playfully, kissing her friend on the forehead.

"Get up slut. We need you out of this house, and in someone else's preferrably." Sasha pulled herself up, raising her brows as Y/N propped herself up on her elbows, scoffing.

"I think I'd rather stay here and wallow in my sadness." Y/N said in a tone of annoyance as Sasha looked back at her, frowning.

"I love you babe. But it's been three months since the breakup. Or was it four? You need to start living again as well or else you'll just rot away. And I refuse to let that happen to you." Sasha spoke in a more comforting manner as Y/N sighed, groaning before getting up and walking over to her closet.

Y/N didn't wear much colour, it was hard to do so in Paradis anyway. It was in constant gloom and even the sun wasn't that bright, so neutrals and dark colours made up most of her wardrobe. She'd chosen the city anyway for its sadness in weather, it reminded her of home. She chose a black dress with a square neckline, and put clipped her hair back with a droopy black bow.

"You're so pretty." Sasha sighed as Y/N sat on her bed, watching Sasha run through her lashes with mascara as Y/N smiled bashfully, covering her face.

"Shhh!"

"I mean it Y/N. I hope you find someone worthy of all your beauty soon. That loser didn't deserve you. At all." Referring to Y/N's ex boyfriend. It was true. But Y/N was still sad over him all the same.

"Maybe I won't date for a bit. I'll try something casual." Y/N said with half hope in her voice as Sasha snorted.

"You and casual don't mix babe. Don't settle for some guy who only wants one thing. You deserve better than that."

"Hmm." Y/N hummed in some sort of agreement.

Sasha looked at Y/N through the mirror, who was playing with her hair in thought.

"What about Eren?" Sasha asked as Y/N snapped her head up before fake puking.

"What about Eren?" She said in disgust as Sasha set down her makeup brush.