𝟐.𝟑

❧ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 ❧

Curled up into a ball on her bed, safe from the terrors of the world, Y/N stared at her screen, not focusing on the video she watched before her. Her mind was completely rattled by her anonymous mailer, who she gave into and texted.

Messages upon messages had flowed into her screen about Levi, and every single sentence she read had been more horrible than the last.

Anon:
The Ackermans made Trost. They run it. His mother was the black sheep, disowned due to her wedlock pregnancy instead of marrying the son of the mayor, a marriage that would've sealed the deal for the Ackermans and allowed them to be the true leader of Trost.

Y/N:
So? What does that have to do with Levi?

Anon:
Let me get to it. In trade for a good life and that his mother would be accepted into the family and cared for, as the sickly woman she is, Levi agreed to certain terms with his uncle, Kenny Ackerman.

Anon:
The deal was that he would do anything and everything to get secrets from competitive companies and dealers, and for Levi Ackerman, his tactic was calculated and sickening. He would lure in the daughters of executives and directors from across the states, the world even, and sleep with them in trade for daddy's secrets.

Anon:
And you're daddy's money aren't you? He's just waiting for you to open up and spill. Waiting for the second you start complaining about your father being incompetent and he'll ease you into opening up about all of daddy's troubles and how that costed you a Birkin or Maserati. And the second he gets something good, he'll fuck you. Good. And act like you never happened.

The messages stayed untouched after that. Of course, more came in, but Y/N felt nauseous even thinking about them. Nothing made sense to her, and the dots didn't connect at all.

Levi had been introduced to her as a heartbreaker, but she had never assumed him to be so calculating and cruel, so cunning and devious.

With every thought that came to her mind, Y/N could feel the knife dig deeper into her heart. She wondered whether Mikasa was aware of this. Tears burned in her eyes, as of course, blood was thicker than water, yet Y/N had always assumed that her connection to Mikasa was tougher than titanium itself.

She couldn't even process the thought of Levi. There it was, hardcore evidence right before her that he was everything that everyone had told him. Sinful. Beautiful. Evil. More evil than anyone she had ever known.

And as her last heart strings tore apart, she could feel the scales tip over, her heavy heart being placed last to push her over the edge.

Y/N pulled herself up from beneath the covers, heading over to her wardrobe, rifling through every dress she had, choosing whichever one would make her look like a starlet the most, knowing that there had to be a party somewhere that her friends were heading to.

She texted the groupchat, asking for any plans before her phone started buzzing with an influx of messages, and she smirked to herself, settling by the mirror and smearing makeup across her face, not knowing at all what she was doing, but knowing that she was going to make Levi Ackerman regret every decision he had ever made that led up to meeting her.

After some time of curling her hair and looking at herself in the mirror excessively, she called in a taxi to take her to the club her friends had already left for, some Halloween party she couldn't even careless about, but knew that if Levi heard she was there, he would come running to find out what she was doing.