𝟏.𝟐

❧𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡❧

"No offence Mika...but your cousin is a dick." Y/N blurted out as Historia, Sasha, Mikasa and Y/N were situated on the floor of the living room within the apartment Y/N shared with her friends.  It was the epitome of a girl home, fluffy carpet, light shades that were pink that gave the room a soft rosy glow, and smelled sweet no matter what room you went to. When the boys were over, they were scolded greatly whenever they ruined the equilibrium of perfection that possessed the shared apartment.

"None taken. He is rude." She says rolling her eyes whilst Sasha threw a bit of popcorn into her mouth, Mikasa smoothly catching it with her mouth they all packed their textbooks away to prepare for their movie night with the rest of the friend group who'd arrive later.

"He talks like a middle schooler. It's so embarrassing. I was telling him what I studied and he said "who asked?"." Y/N continued to laugh as Historia snorted, Sasha laughing as well.

"He probably was doing it so you'd think exactly that. He's weird like that. He hates talking to people in general." Mikasa explained as Y/N scowled, laying blankets out.

"Mhm. He never talks. We rarely see him to be honest. I think yesterday was his first appearance since summer maybe." Historia added as Y/N stayed silent.

"I've always said his stubbornness is to do with his height. He's extremely mad at the universe that he's five foot something so he's decided to be a dickhead to everyone as revenge." Sasha stated as if it was the most greatest discovery known to man as Y/N laughed, Mikasa pushing Sasha.

"Levi is weirdly comfortable with his height. Surprisingly he pulls." Mikasa said as Y/N raised a brow, mildly interested. She assumed he did, but she wanted to know more.

"He pulls girls?" She asked as Historia and Sasha nodded eagerly.

"He's a walking STD. Literally. Every summer when we'd stay over at Mikasa's family cabin, he'd have a new girl every night. I'm surprised he's not a baby daddy yet." Historia giggled as Mikasa glared at her.

"No thank you. I don't want to be an aunt to some loveless love child." She said in disgust as Y/N swatted at her, wanting Historia to carry on her gossip.

"He's like Eren. Actually, Im pretty sure Eren is such a whore because he follows in Levi's footsteps. We can never go out with him because he'll always bump into some girl he's fucked and he won't remember her and it'll be so awkward." Historia continued as Mikasa nodded, then shook her head.

"He's done so much that I get people coming up to me to ask about my cousin. Ignore how he was acting with you last night. I doubt he'd ever make a move on you judging how close we all are. Plus, if he does, it won't end well. Levi doesn't date." Mikasa said as the rest hummed in agreement as Y/N took note and continued prepping.

Y/N's phone buzzed as she pulled her phone out, seeing that she'd been added to a groupchat with additional numbers. Mikasa looked over and smiled.

"That's the groupchat we've had for like, years. You're one of us now."

"Who are the other numbers?" She asked, even though she knew.

"Oh just Hange and Erwin, and Levi." She paused before saying her cousins name, as if she had caught onto a little something.

"Oh." Was all Y/N could manage.

After helping the girls out, she headed into the kitchen to make a cup of chai, closing the door on her friends just to think to herself.