𝟏.𝟑

❧𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭❧

Y/N sat in the library, huddled in a corner , chewing on her pen lid as she stared at her calculus sheet. At times like this, she regretted choosing such an intensive university. Times when she just wanted to rot away in bed, but instead had to crumble away in a collegiate library. At least it looked pretty and haunted, the exact vibe Y/N was going for when she wanted to study.

Her mind was so addled that she couldn't understand her sheet of equations at all, and she knew exactly why. Her mind had been unwired for a few days now. Ever since her, very much in the moment, kiss with Levi. She couldn't think. Her body physically cringed every time she thought about it.

But God, was it hot. The softness of his lips, his hair, feeling how much he wanted her, part of her wish she gave in, but knew that she wanted Levi for more. It was so out of character for Y/N and all she gained out of it instead was having to be on the constant lookout incase she bumped into Levi, who'd certainly wouldn't glance in Y/N's direction again after getting rejected

Her table was thankfully empty, so she rest her head against the cold, polished wood of the table and let a tear run down her face. Balancing equations whilst a hot man was in the back of her mind took a toll on her, and to make matters worse, she felt a soft thud at the end of the table, indicating someone sitting at the end of the table, disrupting her peace and quiet.

She looked up and groaned even more. At the end of the table, he sat, his head buried in a textbook, pen dragging slowly across his lips in such an antagonising manner, looking so immersed in his work. If she wasn't such a stubborn bitch, she would've asked him for help, but she stayed adamant. Plus, he was probably mad about the other day. She didn't think many girls turned down Levi Ackerman.

She must've been staring too long as the raven looked up, staring at her, who looked away, face smushed on the desk, tapping her pen against the wood as she tried to think.

"Can you stop tapping your pen? It's annoying." He ordered bluntly as she ignored him, continuing to tap her pen as she stared at her paper, as if she could magically solve it by glaring at it.

Staring at her pack for a few more minutes, Y/N felt Levi shift and walk over to her, never looking up as he walked over to her side of the table, standing angrily as she continued to tap the pen in spite.

"You deaf or something? Stop tapping your pen."

"No. I need to do it."

"No you don't."  He hissed, taking the pen harshly from her hand as Y/N finally looked up, frowning.

"Go away please." She said as he ignored her, looking down at her work, smiling cockily.

"Come on Y/N. This is baby work." He bragged as a shiver went down her spine. She had never heard anyone say her name so smoothly. Levi's fingers worked the equation out easily within seconds.

"Oh. I forgot about the limits." she mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"Bad memory, huh?" He said with a smirk, looking at her as she turned away as her cheeks heated up.

Y/N acted as if he had left, and continued to power through her worksheet, Levi not moving an inch, but continuing to stare.

"Why are you staring at me?" She finally spoke up, glancing back to look at him glaring at her.

"Can't I look at you?" He challenged her as she looked away from him, feeling her cheeks heat up once again, taking a seat beside her.

"You shake your leg a lot." He stated as she laughed, shaking her head.