Savior:Mine (9)

Strange.

Jungkook suspect he's floating, drifting endlessly but Where? He's confused, unmindful, as if ceased from existence into a little freckle leaving just enough space to wonder but nothing more, like a mere cell. Halting his thoughts he questions, is this after death? wondering he tries to control his sail in vain, but do freckle even float? amused with his wavy string of thoughts he tries to spot something other than darkness but that's all here is.

It's been like this for quite some time or something like that, no idea when he started babbling and wondering and no idea when or if it's supposed to stop, sooo I died i guess, he keeps floating, is he supposed to wait for something to happen or....? Deciding to keep drifting leisurely he tries to curl his toes but nothing, strange. He sighs internally, so what to question now. He tries to scrunch his eyebrows to no avail, feels like he's overlooking something important.

How did I die?

Intense agony grips him suddenly like unseen hands smothering his heart as it squirms, he isn't floating anymore. Overwhelming pain shakes him, worse than he was already feeling, brutal panic starts filling him up and he can feel the pounding of his heart, strong...very strong almost fatal, he feel himself being stretched, his mere existence stretching painfully into something bigger, something recognizable yet so unfamiliar at the moment.

He can feel the soarness in his throat, pulsating of his veins, his eyes closed tight shut, he isn't floating anymore, he's grounded. He hear cries and screams, Mom? He whimpers, twisting and turning. He opens his mouth to call her but chokes on saline water, inhaling it. His lungs burn, as if lava poured inside, he feel he's gonna die when suddenly he hears a distant hum, sedative but that's not everything, it's the volume. Loud enough to drown the screams and pounding of his heart but still pleasant, the hum calls him softly,

"Wake up"

And he do almost knocking himself down, prevented by a hand on his chest, soft breathe hitting his face as his body tries to relax. He isn't floating anymore, he's grounded safe and the weight on his pounding chest is the proof, he isn't drowning, calm down.

"Shh...wary"

Again the voice, he tries to open his eyes but close them immediately over the piercing lights, he groans regretting instantly, falling into a coughing fit that scratch his already injured weak throat, toes curl in pain and stiffness when a cold hand rests over his warm sweaty forehead, the soothing voice whispers delicately in his ear, sending goosebumps all around him

"You are in so much torment, let me aid you"

It's a women's voice, almost singing and happiness in her tone as his body relaxes under her touch and hums pleased, his laboured breathe slowing down and squinting his eyes open he sees someone in his view, leaning over his face, hand caressing his face
like petals grazing your face during fall. It takes him few moments to focus his vision that bloomed into a beautiful women with a small lazy smile on her lips as he stares in daze

Round face with thin silky silvery long hair falling surrounding his face that she gently removes from over his lips, her red eyes a stark contrast to her soft features, almost milky. She beams when he opens his mouth to speak "Uh.." he licks his lips conflicted,"I—where am I?"

Her eyes crinkle with her lovely smile, "My home, I rescued you" she chirps and his eyes widens, mouth forming 'o'. Right, he was supposed to be dead but he's alive so does that mean sacrifice failed? Just remembering it leaves a foul taste in his mouth so he tries to get up only to realize that she is still leaning over his face with her big attentive eyes making his face go redder than her fiery eyes, "Uhm...I'm sorry but may I get up?" she nods battling her eyelashes and he wonder, why is she looking at him as if it's her first time having a person near her, after removing herself from him he plop himself on his elbows, resting his back over the wall groaning a bit, he feels like he haven't used his muscles for a long time, joints popping and cracking with each movement.