Throb in depth of death (11)

"when the sun melts into the ocean
I'll dive in the dark cold
To search for it's melted warm gold
Don't wait,
The moon will be with you"

Jungkook never thought he'll consider let alone wish but he wants to drown— deep enough to disappear, anything but the foul atmosphere of the court which isn't any better, suffocating and stripped, no water to cover him up or swallow him in darkne...

Jungkook never thought he'll consider let alone wish but he wants to drown— deep enough to disappear, anything but the foul atmosphere of the court which isn't any better, suffocating and stripped, no water to cover him up or swallow him in darkness instead the crystal walls and eyes pin him down handicap, glaring and frowning.

He can feel the phantom weight of everyone's eyes looming over his shoulder, caving a cavity as his shoulders slump inward, heavy enough to crumble him like a dry pale leaf but the king's are denser, he never saw his silvery-blue eyes reflect his own chestnut ones before, nor his lips which right at the moment he wets with his tongue as if sneering at him just because, nor the color of his hair darker than darkness itself and yet, he managed to remember him by the curve of his nose and tan of skin or maybe its just the atmosphere and the suffocating taste that got stored in his memory by default.

His throat clogs and at the same time tries to spew his conflict of overwhelming emotions in cries, lunatic laugh or maybe a little bit of both but how? when he can't even blabber a word, tongue tied dead and heavy in his mouth. Here's a man, the man he served few times and with a glaring wretched of no choice let him entertain his little sister by invading his alone time in war paint, and now when his life have turned upside down and hammered into chunks and blood, he's still here...the last person he thought he'd meet especially now in an unrecognizable form looking down with no hint of mercy, as if he's the living proof of his misery, following him everywhere.

Jungkook flinch when the girl steps back and to his surprise he actually feels lonely and unsafe without her, making his feet turn numb when he craves for anything to cover him, to shield him from the eyes of the king, making him squirm uncomfortably, feeling icy and blue.

She really isn't isn't going to leave him with her king, is she? He looks back with pleading eyes, ignoring everyone who are observing his every twitch and breathe with furrowed brows and patience reminding him of invigilators during exam looming like personal grudge,

he haven't been with her much, at most a day or two but he can tell she's holding herself back from either crying, smile wiped off her face now stoic like stone or pitying him because he is actually crying, big ugly tears silently racing down his face and he don't care about anything but the fact he wants to get up and run away but unable to gather the courage to do so,

His heart leaps down a hard fall, shattered and twitching in pain and fear when a royal faceless guard, comes forward and takes the end of rope from her hand which she's clinging onto till the very end, the tip of her finger curl as if wanting to say something but at last moment let it go before the guard bow on his knees in front of their king who takes the end of his rope and fists it around his palm, secure and tight.