Throne of murky Stones and obscure Longing (10)

~

                                 ~

I choose you to bring the world a Savior
King

                                ~

"You are so gorgeous."

She mumbles awestruck, red eyes dripping fondness looking at him, sitting so prettily on her bed with angel white pearls circling his black hair, few flowers delicately brightens his pearl circlet, a thin translucent knitted white veil cover his face till his lower lip mole. White suits him, she blinks her eyes mesmerised, hands over her chest as if it hurts "I haven't even garnished you much but you look too pretty to do anything else"

Jungkook looks up and she shakily exhales, such innocent divine eyes blinks nervously under her intense gaze "I bet even the king can't find someone as pretty as you", she caress his cheekbone with pad of her thumb, ghostly touch of fingers over curve of his face, gentle as if afraid to break this beauty,

"K-king?" voice small and hesitant, he bites his lips tormented, sick to his stomach. What has his life come to, some stranger declaring her right over him and all this court and king? Will he be able to escape if he tried, he wonders looking at her, instantly diverting his gaze, the way she's staring at him rapt makes his eyes teary and his own presence uncomfortable, wanting to shrink into himself, wanting to leave.

"Our king. The mightiest of mighty, soon to be emperor. He have returned to us after a decade, the ocean overjoyed over his arrival" she twirls ecstatic, her smile so broad he wonders if by any chance she knows king personally, the way prideful, loyal and enchanted her eyes look, voice sings a giggle, her silver hair bouncing with her movement.

"King of ocean? So I'm not dreaming" he mumbles taut, he could really use a minute to cry before he's dragged, "Yes, I've been serving the throne in his absence", startled that she heard him he looks up through the knitted veil who's still smiling, seemingly unable to stop holding Jungkook's hand and pulls him to stand as she does a little happy dance on her toes,

"Why would you?" maybe she don't understand yet but he's basically ignorant with whatever she's telling him. Human looking creatures live in ocean, he can laugh in awe and worry, mermaids with one literally standing in front of him, scary women with scary disguise, and they have a king too who have never warmed his throne in a whole decade. He wonders how old the king is but bites that question beside his tongue last second, remembering that he's talking to his savior/kidnapper, not a friend.

"Because my dearest, I'm the Imperial First in command of the Throne, I have my life dedicated to crown even before I was born, my ancestors have protected and commanded the troops valiantly and I'm going to do the same"

He stares. Just stares because that's all he could do and the most believable thing he found in this whole one-sided giggly conversation is that this frail, graceful lady who's bouncing on her toes and smiling like a kid is first in command of a whole army. He can't believe anything else no matter how much he tries to convince himself, with technology human's have, we would have figured their locations long ago, maybe someone can find him too if he somehow escapes her but he fears she'll hurt him worse than the wound she created yesterday, healed when he was asleep tired with all crying and self pity.