Resurgence of Mother (12)

"Go"

"Go"

Jungkook shakes his head, promptly taking a step back wobbly and distrustful as if someone will slip the ground from underneath his feet, toes curling precautionary to have a grip but useless because his nails can't dig into pearly tiles, eyes red and face puffy he faintly trembles, he isn't crying anymore, at least not yet.

"Go."

Jungkook don't budge, trying to step back but unable to do so because of a man wearing an almost see through blue-green hooded cloak, their palm facing Jungkook, elbows bent in v-shape ready to catch him if he tries to escape again.

When he tried to reach the trembling boy, Jungkook shrieked loud enough to make them recoil startled and step away as if maintaining precautionary distance from a wounded animal, Jungkook's eyes are glossy big, hands folded over his chest as far they could with the restriction on his wrist he failed to get rid off, feeling cold and small, lips trembling as he looks around, being told to go.

Go and step into the scary ink of majestic pond, so deep that the blue and light are getting swilled, surface barely blue and then unimaginable depth of black and they want him to go inside! nope, not gonna happen.

"please go, else I'll be punished"

The man seemigly in his forties pleads, cornering him from the place pond couldn't, young wrinkles blooming on his glowing rigid face, grey hair and similar eyes softening with something familiar turning Jungkook tender, telling him he's sorry to do this to Jungkook, he wouldn't do it if he wasn't desperate enough, he would never do this by his own will, something Jungkook is too familiar with and he hates it, revolting feelings boil up inside his belly, lost where and whom to blame because his heart is still tender, bleeding but still beating, warm and sore, can't blindly blame anyone except himself,

So instead of letting his emotions get the best of him and give words to the boil he shakes his head stubbornly, hands still covering his heart, protecting himself in his own desperation, Jungkook watch elder's eyes sadden, bowing his head down as if finally accepting his defeat and Jungkook feels terrible, but not terrible enough to willingly jump into a black hole of deep that maybe stretch to hell itself.

"I-I no, no. I will d-die" Jungkook shakes his head again, eyes roaming desperate and impatient to find an exit but all there is a long stretch of white enclosing them, small decoratives on white pillars with whiter shells giving shaped dimension to otherwise plain room,

All this white makes him dizzy, sounds echoing with their steps, a wide deep blue almost black pond in the centre taking up almost one-fourth of this room, a chandelier on top lightening everything up with candles, wax slipping but never falling,

The pond. Barely lit by the chandelier, a shadowed reflection over it's still surface, the golden lonely glaze casting shadow on their faces. Warm, burnish and unclear, igniting a dreamy set-up underneath contrast to the room, cold seeping in walls as if deep underground.