Luna Of Abyss : Intro

Finfolks: They are another kind of mermaids but always malevolence. They don't eat human beings but capture them and force them into slavery and marriage.

They live in large place underwater and come to land to look for human spouse. They can create storms and use their excellent boating skills to navigate islands.

They capture unsuspecting mortals and drag them to their hidden place. They have rare chance to escape and often forced to spend rest of their lives with Finfolks becoming husband or wife of one of kind.

Marriage is preferred to a human by Finfolks and a Finwife in particular loathe to marry a finman , for it is said that this partnership would result in gradual erosion of her beauty and magical charms.

They are both threatening and benevolent ,they may reward fisherman with pleasant sea water or punish them with treacherous storms.
Sometimes a human might be asked to do favour For Finfolks for which they may get awarded with Copper coins

But never silver, they greatly treasure them and loathe being parting with it.

I got this from research plus according to it they don't have mermaid tails but in this story they will.

Jungkook : citizen of small city by sea,
Have one friend and many rivals.
Smart student and prefers logical talks and facts, don't believe in mythological creature or ghosts, lives with his parents and one younger sister, wants to shift with his family but due to financial issues currently working in bakery while continuing his studies. currently content with his life.

Other characters will be introduced in upcoming chapters.

I legit want this to be good but I am not good in writing so I doubt...anyway yolo

[ Coming soon ]

[ Coming soon ]

Edit:
It's here