New Years ~Coliver

Basically Coliver fluff on New Years

Connor dissappered almost an hour ago and Oliver couldnt find him anywhere. Finally he gave up looking and flopped down on a nearby couch. Connor was the one who suggested coming to the New Years party in the first place.

"One minuite until the ball drops!" someone shouted from the other room.

Oliver sghed, he could have been home with his family but instead he was being diched by the pain in the ass that for some reason he loves. Well actualy no, there were reasons why Oliver loved Connor, they were the small things but added up the law student had the IT worker absoultly captivated.

Some yelling snapped Oliver out of his toughts, he quickly realized they were counting doiwn.

"10!"

"9!'

Suddenly the couch sank next to him as a person occupied the empty seat.

"Hey Ill explain where I was later but now I think we are both expexting New Years kiss."

Oliver couldnt stop the grin from spreading across his face when he saw it was Connor.

"So is that a yes?" Connor asked and when Oliver nodded the two stood up, standing slightly apart.

"4!"

"3!'

"I wanna be exclusive," Connor blurted out.

"2!'

"What....." Oliver started but was cut off as Connor quickly pressed his lips against his own.

"1!'

Everyones shouts drowned out as Connor became the only person in the entire world to Oliver. They're lips moved in perfect sync and their bodies fit together like puzzle peices. Oliver's heart was pounding and his stomach flew up into his throat but he didnt mind because Connor could only make him feel that way.

When they sepearated both of them were left breathless.

"So exclusive....?" Oliver asked nervously.

"Yes I ment it, I want you to be mine Oliver," Connor said causing Oliver to stand their speachless.

"Well what do you say?"

"What? Oh, yeah, I mean of coause...."

Connor just laughed and kissed his now boyfriend again.

Neither of them could have thought of a better way to kick off the new year.

Ok guys....Im back. I know I havent updated in awhile but I have a bunch of one shots written just not typed on here. Ill start updating again though. I only have Coliver oneshots right now but if you want something else just send me a message or comment a request. Thx for reading byee