I Don't Do Drugs..Actually ~Coliver

Well this is basically an AU when Con tells Oliver he doesn't do drugs. Also the dialogue in the very first part of this imagine is directly from the show so credit to them. Enjoy!

'So what are you on right now?" Oliver asks, disgust practically dripping off his voice,"Adderall, heroine?"

"Oliver...I said after exams I'd get help." Connor lied.

"You need to help your boss prove her husband's a murderer so you don't have time to help yourself right now, I get it," Oliver's fingers flew over the keys as he typed. He was getting some piece of illegal information for Connor's boss. The two guys were around the computer, Oliver in the chair and Connor just leaning on the desk next to him.

"No actually I am helping myself right now," Connor muttered, he wanted more then anything to tell Oliver because Oliver could make everything right when it was so unbelievably wrong.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Coming here is helping me."

"If that's some cheesy way of you trying to apologize you're going to have to try a lot harder then that..."

"Oliver you just don't understand."

"Well then Connor, tell me exactly what I don't understand," Oliver demanded swiveling his chair around to face the man.

"I don't do drugs..actually."

Oliver scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"No, Oliver I'm not lying. I don't do drugs," Connor said more confidently. He might have lost alot of things due to Sam Keating but letting Oliver think he's a crazy drug-addict was NOT something he was willing to do.

"Connor stop," Oliver said sternly but there was no way he was giving up that easily.

"Who's side are you on?" Connor asked putting his hands on the arms of the computer chair, trapping Oliver.

"What the heck Connor," Oliver leaned as far back as he could.

"If I'm going to tell you the truth I need to make sure you're on my side Oliver."

"Connor..."

"Why are you getting me information right now? Why are you still doing illegal things for me if you don't still care at least a little bit?"

Oliver sighed,"Yes Connor, I still care about you, a lot damn it but you hurt me."

"I know what I did was stupid, I'm not even going to try and justify it but I really need you. I can't loose you agian Ollie, not right now." Connor mentally slapped himself for sounding so week, he shouldn't even be doing this in the first place.

"Okay Connor, tell me the truth, I'll listen," Oliver carefully ran his hands up Connor's arms which made him slightly relax.

"Can I get something to drink first...." Connor asked, obviously stalling.

"Sure...and hey Con this doesn't have to be right now. I can finish this first if you want." Oliver stated softly, all the hostility from before completly washed away.

"No, it's gotta be now or I'll talk myself out of," Connor started, pouring himself a glass of water,"I need to tell you if us is ever going to be a possibility.."

Oliver sighed,"Connor you know I like you but we can't jump into a relationship right now."

Connor just nodded and slowly took sips of his drink. The cold liquid pouring down his throat cleared his head. After the glass was empty he made his way back to the living room and sat down on Oliver's couch that he knew way to well. The apartment gave Connor a weird feeling of home and safety.

Oliver sat next to him but before he could say a word the whole truth spilled out like a tidal wave. He was talking so fast Oliver thought he might choke. He started with the part where he was driving to Wes's and ended with the panic attack.

Oliver looked emotionless the entire time, just taking in the information and trying to process it.

"So he was choking Rebecca and Wes hammered him?" Oliver asked.

Connor swallowed and nodded.

"Then it's self defense, technically, right? Oh my gosh does Annalise know?" Oliver suddenly looked panicked.

"Yes and she's protecting us because Sam killed Lila."

"Damn Connor..." Oliver shook his head, running a hand through his hair and let out a nervous laugh,"damn..."

"I didn't hurt him Oliver, I'm not a psycho killer if that's what you're thinking..." Connor began.

"...no I know," Oliver cut him off,"you know I kinda figured you weren't high that night."

"I'm sorry I lied but I didn't know what to do I was terrified! I witnessed a murder. Wes didn't mean to and I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time."

"You know what? Let's drink, I have a new bottle of wine, we'll forget this for now, drink and talk about it later."

Connor was kinda shocked hearing this from his nerdy IT worker but the offer was needed and irresistible so that night all their problems were washed away with blood red wine.

I just wanna start by saying thank you for your reads, comments and votes. I can't believe this story has 500 reads! It's insane, in a good way. Okay, so I'm on spring break now so that means more updates! What kind of one shots do you guys wanna see? Comment and let me know. Well thanks for reading, I hope you liked this one!