Love is Sprinklers ~Coliver

Guys I'm back! Been soo busy with softball and preparing for exams omg. Anyways here's a pointless one shot about our 2 favorite boys in the summer.

"Why do you even water grass, that's just stupid," Connor pouted as he watched Oliver set up a sprinkler.

"There isn't enough rain so if I don't water it the lawn will turn brown." Oliver explained as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Can't you just spray the hose?"

"That would take longer, if you would stop complaining I'd be done already."

Connor groaned and crossed his arms.

Oliver screwed the hose on the opening of his perfectly positioned sprinkler.

"Can you handle turning on the water?" Oliver turned to face his boyfriend who was sitting on the porch steps.

"I don't know how," Connor smirked at Oliver's angry expression.

"You don't know how to turn on a damn....forget it," Oliver huffed, heading over to the side of the house where the crank was. He roughly turned the handle, it squeaked loudly as cold water rushed through the long hose.

Suddenly Oliver felt icy liquid hit him straight in the back.

"Connor!" Oliver yelled as he turned around to see his boyfriend holding the sprinkler, a huge grin plastered across his face.

"This is so much more fun then watering grass," Connor laughed.

"You're so dead," Oliver glared at Connor then took off running tword him.

Connor dropped the sprinkler and sprinted the opposite way, causing water to soak the side of the house and driveway.

Oliver chased Connor around the front yard for awhile until Oliver finally got close enough and tackled him to the ground.

He had Connor pinned under him, one of his hands on each side of his head.

"You make it impossible to get anything done," Oliver said looking down at his boyfriend.

"You love me though," Connor lifted his head up and quickly pecked Oliver's lips.

Oliver laughed and kissed him again, "Yeah, I love you a little bit."

"Okay so I had an idea," Connor said happily.

"Oh no...this should be good," Oliver teased.

"Here just trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sprinkler was re-set up in the middle of the lawn, the two guys were standing on the driveway, stripped down to nothing but their shorts.

"Okay, ready?" Connor slipped his hand onto Oliver's and smiled, "Go."

The two ran through the sprinkler, jumping over the metal piece in the middle.

Connor was grinning ear to ear and Oliver, who had water dripping from his face, just laughed.

"You are so lucky I love you," Oliver said pulling Connor back into the water.

"Come on this is fun!" Connor exclaimed happily soaking himself in the spray, "and hey your precious lawn is still getting watered."

Oliver just shook his head but couldn't wipe the smile off his face. Moments like this meant so much to him because it was when the two were happy, no work, no stress, it was like they were the only two people in the world.

Connor suddenly stopped and posed, "Like the view?"

Oliver burst out laughing, "I don't see anything to look at."

"Um everything, duh I'm hot."

"What am I going to do with you?" Oliver sighed.

"I have ideas," Connor winked making Oliver roll his eyes.

"Shut up and enjoy your sprinkler."

"I love you Oliverrrrrr," Connor called, running around in the water once again.

It wasn't long before Oliver joined him again.

The two lost track of time as they played in the sprinkler, acting like little kids again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe we were out there for almost 3 hours," Oliver said pulling his towel tighter around him.

"We should water the grass more often," Connor said drying off his hair, leaving it messy and fluffy.

"Sure," Oliver shivered.

"You know putting a shirt on might help but I'm enjoying this sight very much," Connor smirked.

Oliver shot him a look, trying to prevent his cheeks from turning red, "I hate you."

"No you don't, and hey I can't help it you're kinda hot," Connor hopped onto the couch next to Oliver, laying his had on his lap.

Oliver smiled and pressed his lips on Connor's, he instantly heated up when their lips touched. Everything just felt right, they fit together like puzzle pieces.

Maybe love was playing in a sprinkler with the person you couldn't live life without.

**Quick question for everyone! Who's you're favorite htgawm character and why? Mines Connor and Annalise because I can relate to them so much.**

I actually was in my sprinkler all day so this is what inspired this haha, it's like the first day it's been nice. Thanks so much to all of you who read this, this little one-shot collection is at 1.5k! Is there any other (htgawm related) one shots you guys want other then Coliver? Just comment if you do. Don't forget to vote.