I Screwed Up ~Coliver

Hey! This takes place after Connor has his freak out, like the part we don't see. Btw this is dedicated to my best friend Abby because she's my editor and i love her more then life. She actually made me not want to throw away this one shot because I origionally didn't like it.....so thank her and enjoy :)

Connor was the last person Oliver expected to see at his apartment this early in the morning. He knew he should be mad at Connor and slam that door yet again but he was so relieved to see him, he was afraid Connor wasn't going to try. Then Connor started having a panic attack, gasping for air, shaking, crying and the whole mood changed. The only thing in Olivers mind was, fix this so he let the man inside.

"I screwed up Oliver," Connor repeated over and over as he paced around the living room.

"Connor it's okay," Oliver said gently, trying to lead Connor to his bed,"Sit down and talk to me."

Connor obeyed, still shuddering and sobbing,"Oliver I screwed up SO bad, so so bad," he ran a hand violently through his hair.

"Hey, calm down, it's gonna be okay," Oliver said carefully taking Connor's hand off his head, it was trembling so bad he just intertwined their fingers.

'It's not gonna be okay Oliver! I screwed up so bad..."

"I understand that but you need to relax. come here, take off your coat we can lay down for a little bit, alright?"

Connor nodded, hiccuping and gasping for air but did what Oliver said. They laid down on the soft mattress as Oliver wrapped his arms supportingly around Connor. Their legs tangled together as Connor clung to Oliver's shirt in a desperate attempt to clam down. Pictures of Sam kept flashing through his mind which would just work him up even more.

"I'm so sorry," Connor mumbled, burying his face into Oliver's warm chest,"so, so sorry."

Oliver rubbed Connor's back, starting to get freaked out, what the hell did Connor do?

"It's okay Con, I'm here," Oliver assured, softly placing a kiss on Connor's temple.

"Do you think you can tell me what happened?"

Connor made a small choking noise but nodded,"Later."

"Okay, how about you sleep for a little bit, take a shower, then we'll talk."

"Promise me you won't leave" Connor whimpered, his voice coming out like a child, shattered and helpless, it broke Oliver's heart.

"I'm not going anywhere Connor."

With that Connor relaxed and slowly drifted off to sleep. Throughout his rest he constantly thrashed, mumbling, I'm sorry, I screwed up and even a few times begged for Oliver, who would just hold him a little tighter and softly repeat, "I'm right here."

Alright, what did you guys think? I'm updating more because I can't believe I got 400 reads! That's insane, thank you sooo much. Keep reading, voting and commenting for me to post more! Hope you enjoyed!