First Night New House ~Coliver

**(Coliver Spoilers from Season 2)**

Because of the first episode in season 2, my Coliver feels were at an unhealthy level...

"I can't believe you're actually going through with this," Oliver leaned on the door frame, watching Connor bring in his last box.

"You can do nothing to change my mind Oli," Connor grinned as he put the box on the floor and wiped his forehead.

{ANYONE ELSE SCREAM WHEN HE CALLED HIM OLI?}

"You're so stubborn," Oliver rolled his eyes but he couldn't hide the smile that was taking over his face.

"I'm not unpacking these now," Connor huffed and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Oh you poor baby," Oliver came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his torso. He rested his head on his shoulder and sighed contently.

"You need something?" Connor smirked, Oliver was the best part of his day and now that he was actually living with him, he couldn't be happier.

"No," Oliver said, puling Connor's back closer against his chest, "I just like you."

"I told you I'm serious about this," Connor craned his neck and pecked Oliver's cheek.

"I know," Oliver loosened his grip and turned Connor around.

"I like being here," Connor pecked his boyfriends lips.

"Well i guess I'll be seeing a lot more of your annoying ass now," Oliver teased.

"It's a hot ass," Connor kissed Oliver again, shifting his hands to his hips as Oliver put his hands on his cheeks.

"It is," Oliver shrugged which made Connor laugh.

Suddenly Oliver frowned,"I don't wanna get you sick."

Connor's expression softened,"I know, we'll be alright Oli. All that matters is I have you."

Oliver weakly smiled then paused for a moment,"What ever happened to I don't do boyfriends?"

"You happened, you little shit," Connor looked lovingly at the other man then whispered,"but I'm glad you happened."

"You know since you live here there's only one rule I have," Oliver fought a smile.

"Oh yeah now what's that," Connor cocked his head, raising his eyebrows.

"You sleep there," Oliver pointed to the living room couch.

Connor's face fell for a second but he nodded,"Alright."

Oliver shook his head, chuckling,"I'm kidding your sleeping in the bedroom and I'm cuddling the shit out of you."

Connor's face visibly lit up and he squeezed fistfuls of Oliver's shirt in his hands.

"Someone's excited," Oliver chuckled, gently pulled on Connor's wrists.

"I am, I really am," Connor thought for a moment then his eyes got wide like they did when he had an idea, "let's get takeout."

Oliver pressed his lips on Connor's forehead then let go of the man and pulled out his cell phone.

"You are so lucky I love you," Oliver said as he hit the speed dial button for the take out place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that is good food," Connor moaned as he inhaled his last piece of orange chicken.

Oliver just laughed and shook his head, "I swear you're like a little kid sometimes."

"Hey! I am a mature kick-ass law student don't insult me," Connor pointed his fork at Oliver then stuck it back in his mouth to suck the remaining sauce off it.

"I'm starting to think you're addicted to take out," Oliver watched as Connor started licking his plate.

"You know if we get married I'm gonna keep proposing in different restaurants so we can get free food," Connor said as his face disappeared behind the plate.

Oliver almost chocked and his eyes went wide, married?  

"Not that I'm thinking about that anytime soon," he froze, realizing what he had just said but then shrugged and got up to put his plate away.

Oliver smirked, this was the man he feel in love with. He then got up and grabbed the remaining dishes to place them in the sink.

"I promise I'll do the dishes before class if we can go to bed now," Connor yawned as Oliver reached the sink.

Oliver raised his eyebrows with a look that seemed to say sure you'll do them...

"Please Oli," Connor stuck out his bottom lip which made him look very very cute. How could Oliver say no to that, and especially when he used that nickname, oh gosh that nickname was a weak spot for Oliver.

"Fine, go change," Oliver gave in making Connor excitedly dig into one of the boxes for clothes. 

Oliver disappeared into his... well now their bedroom to change. 

Moments later they were both in sweatpants and basic long sleeve t-shirts.

"Okay get in there you dork," Oliver gave Connor a quick kiss on the cheek before shooing him into the bedroom.

"Thank you Oliver," Connro said as he slid into the bed next to his loved one.

"Yeah you must be happy you're not even pressing for sex," Oliver teased.

"Hey the night is still young," Connor smirked and connected his and Oliver's lips.

Oliver kissed back, the kiss was gentle but still full of passion. To Oliver's surprise Connor pulled away first.

"I know my pills don't work for another 13 days," he scooted closer to Oliver, "so to make you feel better I wont try, I will even allow you to, what did you say, 'cuddle the shit out of me'."

Oliver felt his face flush but he still pulled Connor into him causing Connor's back to lightly bump against his chest. Their legs naturally tangled as Oliver placed a chaste kiss on the back of Connor's neck.

"Hey no teasing Oli, I'm trying to sleep," Connor whined.

"Okay okay, goodnight Con...I'm glad you're here," Oliver admitted shyly.

"I love you Oliver," Connor said softly making the breath hitch in Oliver's throat.

"I love you too Connor," Oliver held Connor a little tighter making a quiet pleased sound escape from Connor's lips.

Both the boys fell asleep with smiles plastered across their faces knowing that finally they we're home because home isn't just a place it's a person and they had both found exactly where they belong.

COLIVER FEELS TO THE MAX RIGHT NOW. These two are cute af it's not even fair. Okay that season premier killed me, I don't even know what to say about it...comment your thoughts about the episode and I'll respond to everyone! Thanks for reading, please remember to vote!

-Kara