Perfect For You ~Coliver

Okay this is my first song fic that I'm writing so lemme know if you like it! It's a contemplation of real and made up Coliver moments...enjoy!
Song: Perfect, One Direction {The lyrics aren't exact because i didn't wanna repeat the same lines over and over}

I might never be your knight in shining armor

"Get out."

"Hey Oliver don't make this a bigger deal then it is..."

"I said leave!"

I might never be the one you take home to mother

"I hate you!"

"You told him something I haven't even told my parents yet!"

and I might never be the one who brings you flowers

Connor frowned as he dumped the flowers he just bought into the garbage can outside Oliver's apartment. Flowers? What was he a teenage love sick puppy, no. Oliver was just some good sex that was it he didn't care if he had a new boyfriend....

but i can be the one tonight

"I have a boyfriend, his name is Oliver..."

When I first saw you from across the room I could tell you were curious

"Hey," Connor said, getting the attention of a nerdy little IT worker who he spotted across the bar.

"Uh hi," he looked behind him self consciously, as if Connor wasn't actually talking to him.

"I'm Connor," he smirked, taking a slow sip of his drink.

"Oh you we're talking to me," he blushed, "I'm Oliver."

Connor allowed his eyes to seductively scan the man, making it very obvious that he was checking him out.

Oliver's face twisted slightly in confusion. He cocked his head as if to say, there's no way this beautiful, breathtaking man could possibly be interested in an IT worker so whats really going on here?

Connor knew Oliver would've given him those emails without the sex, but Connor wanted it. He wouldn't ever admit it but there was just something about his adorable curiosity as why Connor was kissing his neck that made Connor want to jump on him....so that's exactly what he did.

I hope you're sure what you're looking for cause I'm not good at making promises

"You don't have a boyfriend I should be jealous about?"

"I do what I want, when I want it..."

But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms, and if you like having secret little rendezvous,

"Where are we going?" Oliver asked for the 50th time in the past hour.

"It's a surprise!" Connor grinned as his boyfriend rolled his eyes.

Finally they pulled into the parking lot of a hotel.

"Ta-da I booked a room and it's all ours," Connor grinned proudly.

"You're such a dork," Oliver laughed and got out of the car, following a very excited Connor...

..."Connor get off the bed!" Oliver yelled as he came out of the bathroom and saw the other man jumping on the bed.

"No, you're just gonna have to come up here with me," he winked and threw a pillow at Oliver who just shook his head but climbed up onto the bed anyways.

Connor stopped jumping and pulled out his phone, tapped on it a few times then started blaring Up Town Funk.

"Connor you're gonna get us in trouble!" Oliver tried to grab him to turn off the music but Connor started running all over the room and singing along.