Just Dont Fall in Love-Coliver (more Jack and Conrad)

Wow I finally updated 😂 Who even still reads this? Well season 2 comes back in 7 days! I'll update a lot more then.

"Cut! Let's take a break," Jack heard the director yell. He huffed and went over to his chair to get a water bottle. He sat down and sighed as he took a sip.

They were in the middle of filming Season 2 of the extremely popular show "How To Get Away With Murder".

"Hey you," Conrad suddenly appeared in the chair next to him.

"Hey," Jack smiled. His heart rate picked up a bit.

"Do you ship Coliver? Because I do. Is it wrong I'm into my own TV show, I mean this stuffs good," Conrad laughed making Jack grin.

Yes he was in love with this guy, the guy who played his love interest. He couldn't help it! He was an amazing actor, absolutely gorgeous and just all around a good guy.

"Of course I ship Coliver," Jack shook his head, still grinning.

"Did you see some of that fan-art? It's amazing," Oliver beamed.

He's so damn cute.

"Yeah I've seen some."

"What I want to know is how someone can be so darn good looking," Conrad carefully studied Jack's face, making him flush and look away.

"Oh stop, you're not to bad yourself."

Conrad just laughed then looked at the clock,"break is over lets go." He grabbed Jack's wrist and pulled him back on set.

He thinks I'm good looking, Jack couldn't get that out of his head for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Now they're in character so I'm using Connor and Oliver}

"Alright I want Connor over here and Oliver on the bed, look depressed you were just diagnosed with an STD."

"What do you mean? You actually have one," Connor looked shocked.

"Yes I tested positive," Oliver wiped his eyes and sniffled.

"I like you Oliver, I'm not leaving you," Connor whispered and pressed a gentle kiss to Oliver quivering lips.

Butterflies went mad in Jacks stomach and he wanted nothing more to kiss this man forever.

"I know I said it when I was drunk, but I love you," Oliver said softly before kissing Connor again.

"I love you too," Connor mumbled and reconnected the kiss again.

"CUT! Really great stuff guys, that was amazing honestly." The director grinned then shooed the two off set.

They headed to the small kitchen where they kept their lunches and sat down at a table.

"Poor Oliver," Jack said as he unwrapped his sandwich.

"I know," Conrad frowned then bit his Apple.

"Do you wanna like go on a date with me," Jack blurted out then quickly smacked his hand over his mouth, realizing what he just said.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...." Jack started but Conrad cut him off.

"I'd love to go on a date with you," he smiled.

"Really?" Jacks face lit up as Conrad nodded.

"Hell yeah!" Jack pumped his fist in the air,"I've liked you for awhile and I don't think I could kiss you one more time without knowing I had a chance."

"I thought you were to hot for me," Conrad shrugged which made Jack laugh.

"You're plenty hot," he smirked making Conrad blush.

"This is a good day, Con. A really good day. I gotta go tell Matt and Aja," Connor froze then took off into the back room making Conrad shake his head but smile.

He had a date with Jack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack burst into the room where his Co-workers were eating.

"IVE GOT A DATE WITH CONRAD!" He yelled then picked Aja up and spun her around.

"About time," Matt chuckled then slapped him on the back.

Jack beamed then ran back to Conrad and enjoyed the rest of lunch with him.

I've got a date with Conrad.

Jack didn't plan on falling in love, it just happened. You don't choose who you love, your heart does and Jack very much approved of his hearts choices.

Short, cute, fluff.
Honestly does anyone still read this? Vote and comment if you still do. I know I took a long break but I'm back! Thank you my readers!
-Kara