I Care ~Flaurel

Me and my crappy updating skills are back

"You're so stupid Laurel... for being as smart as you are you're just so... ugh," Frank huffed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"How am I the stupid one?" Laurel rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

The two were in Frank's apartment, standing behind the couch.

"Cause you can't see it!" Frank shouted.

"Tell me what I need to see then," Laurel relaxed a bit and her voice softened.

"The reason why I do all this, why I took you to see my family, why I constantly protect you."

"Frank..."

"It's because I love you Laurel, there, I said it, I'm in love with you."

"You...you love me?" Laurel's eyes widened as she stared at the man in front of her.

Frank laughed softly, "I know, it's weird to think that I have feelings."

"It's weird to think you'd have feelings for me," Laurel whispered.

"Why would you think that? Damn it, look at you Laurel, you're stunning, you're smart and...." Frank froze and ran a hand over his face. He took a deep breath and started again.

"...and I think I've really fallen hard for you."

Laurel stood there with her mouth open and eyes wide.

It was silent for a while between them till Frank coughed.

"Uh, could you say something?"

"I don't know what to say," Laurel admitted softly.

Frank's face fell then quickly contorted to anger.

"Get out," he said quietly.

"What?"

"I said get out!" Frank said louder.

Laurel just huffed and grabbed her coat while quickly running out the door.

Frank punched the door as soon as it clicked closed behind her.

"Damn it!" Frank huffed as he inspected his injured knuckles.

He grabbed a bottle of scotch from his booze stash and disappeared into his room for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Frank!" Annalise called from her office.

Frank groaned but trailed into her office like he always did.

"Yeah?" he slipped into the door and closed it quietly behind him.

"I need you and Laurel to go get papers from the DA's office for me," she ordered, barely looking up for her papers.

"Can I take douche face instead? Or the puppy?"

Annalise sighed and leaned back in her chair, "if your sex life is going to affect your work then I'm going to do something about it that will either put you out of a job or out of pleasure."

Frank bit his lip and just nodded, "I'm on it, I'll get it done."

Annalise smirked then shooed Frank out of her office.

"Laurel lets go," Frank said sternly as he walked into the room where all the students he hated so much were sitting.

They went silently to his car and most of the ride was spent not saying a word till Laurel decided to break the silence.

"What happened to your knuckles?" she asked quietly.

Frank shrugged, "doesn't matter."

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "I don't want you to be mad at me. I care about you."

"Not what you said last night," Frank rolled his eyes.

"I was shocked," she admitted as she stared forward at the road.

"I poured my heart out to your damn it! I never do that! And you left me standing there, feeling like an idiot," Frank punched the steering wheel, making the horn beep sharply.

"You punched the wall didn't you?" Laurel stared at his knuckles.

"Door actually," he sighed.

"Well I figured out how I feel. I need you, you're like my drug."

"Drug?" Frank laughed, a smile playing at his lips.

"I care about you a lot okay. And I may kinda be in love with you," she rolled her eyes but was grinning.

"Get in the back seat," Frank smirked.

"We have a job to do!"

"It can wait an hour... or two," Frank raised his eyebrows and by the way Laurel was smiling he knew she wasn't going to say no.

The papers ended up waiting close to 3 hours.

I just wanna say I love you guys so freaking much. Your comments brighten my day more then you can ever imagine :) you're all so freaking cute and beautiful. Thank you for reading this, my first story I've ever had on Wattpad. I'm sorry I'm shit at my updating schedule but I promise I'm gonna try to update more :) thanks for sticking with me <3