I got these beliefs that I think you wanna break

Chapter II

----------

I got these beliefs that I think you wanna break

----------

Taehyung had to admit it. He created Aiden to his personal preferences, adding everything he thought he'd like in another person on the shoulders of this character. He was figuratively attached to him, more than he imagined he would.

He created Aiden being fully aware that there will be no person to match his personality and appearance in this world, for the simple fact that he was fiction, living in Taehyung's head. He was his creation, something precious to him, something that ought to stay with him forever, but never materialize.

When this delivery boy who peculiarly resembled Aiden showed up, Taehyung didn't want to call this encounter anything more than a coincidence. Nothing more to it. He accepted the occurrence and proceeded with getting over it.

Or at least he had an attempt of getting over it and failed miserably because Jimin refused to let it go. He insisted on bringing him up into their conversations daily ever since.

Thus, no one could blame Taehyung for stalking his social media accounts when, a few weeks after their first encounter, Jimin had already managed to find out he was in the same high school like them (Taehyung didn't have any knowledge of that up until then), he was their age and wasn't the popular type of guy.

His name was Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung couldn't find anything else relevant about him on his social media, it was starting to drive him crazy, secretly obviously. Maybe it was just Jimin's influence, but it started getting him restless.

The upcoming finals, however, didn't allow Taehyung to focus too much on the delivery guy anyway, so he focused on them, letting a few weeks pass by, while he drowned in notebooks and highlighted words. He was determined to make his dream come true, leaving distractions aside.

-

When finals were finally over, Taehyung felt like a new chapter of his life began, and a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

He finally allowed himself to celebrate freedom, to sleep as much as he wanted, to think of nothing, and just be free, for a few days at least.

But now that the finals were indeed over, Jimin didn't miss the opportunity of dragging Taehyung out, so, after hours of Jimin's insistence, he accepted eventually. They didn't sign up for any party or something too flashy, instead, they decided on inviting a few friends to a cafe pub for a drink.

The pub they chose was a small, elegant even, cozy place. The chairs were covered in silk-like material embodying a carmine shade of red, giving the lounge a quiet yet refined touch.

Taehyung was the first one to enter the lodge, wearing himself neatly, as he always loved to do so, pulling off his best attitude, even in the quite simple attire he put on. He wore a plain pair of black slim jeans and a green, fluffy pullover.

Right behind him, Jimin's clothes were contrasting Taehyung's, glowing more sensually and attractively, wearing a glittery crop top and a pair of grey, ripped jeans. It was a simple attire as well, but it looked flashy on Jimin, drawing eyes from every corner of the room all over his body.

They didn't waste any time and approached the table reserved specifically for them and their friends. Some of them were already there, drinks ordered and goofy smiles fixed on their faces.