What the hell did we do?

Chapter III

----------

What the hell did we do?

----------

* * *Day One* * *

Taehyung didn't know exactly how to feel about what happened, and the fact that he accepted meeting Jungkook made him feel a bit conflicted, confused, so he decided against telling Jimin or anyone else that he was about to meet him.

He knew Jimin would kill him when he finds out, but he preferred to understand why he accepted the invitation, why he felt so drawn to him, and he needed to do it alone.

Anyway, Taehyung liked to think that he was more curious than anything else, and just knowing that Jungkook only had a few days left in Seoul, determined him to be maybe a bit more excited to meet him.

He wanted to find out why Jungkook had been so eager to become his friend, especially during his last moments in Seoul, worst timing possible to give birth to a new friendship

On top of it, a change of scenery was exactly what Taehyung needed.

He put a white-collar shirt on, a simple pair of brown chinos, and his plain grey coat. Jungkook didn't exactly tell him where they were heading to, but he let him know mid-day that there had been a change of plans and he wanted to show Taehyung something, so, instead of meeting at 5 pm, they were to meet at 8.

He checked himself in the mirror, a bit disappointed that his mother hadn't visited in a while to give him an opinion. He took a quick picture and sent it to her, with no caption. His family was living in a different city, but Taehyung's mom would visit at least every two weeks to make sure her son was well and happy.

At first, when he moved to Seoul, his mom would live with him, because he was still young and Mrs. Kim wouldn't be able to stay away from her precious son, but as time passed by, she gradually had to go back to her home, to take care of their family business.

Taehyung smiled at himself confidently, knowing that his mom would just praise his looks at that point, and approached the door in the hallway.

-

Jungkook had his personal car, or at least that's what Taehyung thought because he offered to pick him up.

He didn't even have to wait. As soon as he opened the main gate to his apartment building, a C Class Mercedes was already waiting for him. Not thinking much of it, Taehyung approached the car and got in carefully, not to ruin his coat.

Jungkook didn't have any jacket on covering his shoulders this time, he had dressed in yet another plain t-shirt that allowed a strange and glaring contrast, highlighting his colored tattoos. With his right hand graciously placed on the steering wheel, Jungkook not only evoked a quiet yet overwhelming presence, but he was simply... Hot.

"Hi." Jungkook smiled at him, getting Taehyung out of his bubble.

Taehyung just had to admit that to himself, with no ulterior motives.

"Hi to you too." Taehyung didn't exactly know how to act. It didn't feel like a simple friendly meeting, but more like a date. However, it was not a date. It was not supposed to feel like a date. He slapped himself internally and tried to reason with the situation. "So, where are we going?"

"Nowhere special, actually, but I wanted to visit a certain place before... you know, leaving." Jungkook confessed. "Sorry I'm dragging you with me, I just... am happy that you accepted."