Everything I wanted

Chapter 6

----------

Everything I wanted

----------

* * *Day Six* * *

The next morning, after going back home, Taehyung decided to pay Jimin a quick unexpected visit to put him up to date on the situation. He felt bad for the previous events when Jimin tried to help him, but he pushed him to the limits.

Even though Taehyung did that, Jimin still helped him with Jungkook. He felt like he didn't deserve his best friend.

"So lemme get this straight." Jimin looked unexpectedly hyped for the situation, which meant he wasn't actually mad at Taehyung, which he was thankful for. "You slept over at Jungkook's and he slept over at your place after you nearly slapped my majestic face when I dared to mention him? Make it make sense?" Jimin accused, with no ill intent to his voice tone. It was more of a friendly accusation.

Taehyung totally agreed with Jimin, it made no sense.

"In my defense.." Taehyung replied, trying to come up with the best excuse, but failing miserably. "I- couldn't say no to Jungkook."

Face palming himself, Jimin approached Taehyung, hand on display as if he was waiting for something. Frowning, Taehyung just started at him dumb-faced.

"I lost a bet with Yoongi, because of you. I have to give him one thousand won, provide, please." Jimin demanded the money with a hilariously serious expression on his face.

Taehyung couldn't help but wonder. "What?"

"It's your fault."

"Did you and Yoongi make a bet on whether I will see Jungkook again or not?" Taehyung asked with a baffled expression on his face, on the verge of laughing out loud. He tried to keep it back, for the sake of Jimin's loss.

"Exactly, I mean not really, Yoongi said you will go over to Jungkook, I said you won't ever see him again. He said he could bet on it, so I agreed to the bet. Something like that."

"I mean, if I were to bet, I would have chosen the same things as you. I was convinced I wouldn't see Jungkook again." Taehyung admitted. "But, I'm not gonna pay for your bet. Ahh and ... Jungkook mentioned that you were the one who told him I was at home." Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"Yes, that was after the bet, and I still was convinced that you are that dumb that you wouldn't let him in."

"I see." Taehyung nodded in agreement. "Still not paying you, especially since... Apparently...." Taehyung emphasized each word. "You seem to be back on talking terms with Yoongi, hmm?

A faint rush of blood rosied Jimin's cheeks. "We are just talking..."

"And...?"

"And maybe the bet included a date if he won."

"He? Proposed the date?" Taehyung jumped excitedly by Jimin's side.

"Of course! I would never do that myself... even though I may have implied it." Jimin giggled. The little devil he was.

"Well.." Taehyung shrugged, a genuine smile on his face. "I'm happy Jimin, don't blow shit up this time."

Sighing, Jimin took a seat on his couch. "I feel sorry for you, Tae. I know I have encouraged this but..." He bit his lower plush lip.