Universal Studios Japan

"Is everyone prepared?" Kurogiri began to open a portal.

"Ye- no wait!" I ran around trying to find stuff I might forget. I had my pencil and notebook, a gun and dagger just in case, and my backpack. It felt like I was going on a field trip myself. "Now I'm ready." Fully prepared, I waited for the portal to open. Everybody, Shigaraki's henchmen I'm assuming, piled out in small groups. Some of them were talking about me, I could hear them easily but decided to ignore it. I was the last to enter.

I could see the class being taught up by the entrance, looked like about nineteen kids and two adults. This should be easy. Once Kurogiri closed the portal I followed him to the entrance. The USJ was a huge place, perfect for hero training. As we got closer to the students, I watched as their excited smiles and focused expressions slowly turned into unmistakable, quivering fear. One of them looked like Kacchan. 

As Kurogiri approached the students, I watched as one of the adults went to the main area to deal with some of the other henchmen. Their agility and speed was a telltale sign they've had much training. I started to write observations on their skills in my notebook, and soon my gaze turned to Kurogiri... who wasn't actually there. No, wait, he's just created a large dome-shaped warp zone. I noticed a few of the students escape, but I wasn't sure if I should or could do anything about it. Suddenly everyone but Kurogiri and the escapees disappeared.

Kurogiri walked up to me once he thought everyone was gone. Rookie mistake, not noticing the students making a beeline for the exit. Tsk.

"Would you like me to teleport you as well?"

"W- teleport me where?"

"To a disaster zone."

"Um, sure, can you send me to the landslide zone?"

"Of course." I was quickly whirled away only to see most of the henchmen there were frozen in place. I watched as a student interrogated one of them. An ice quirk? I opened my notebook and looked back up at him to find him staring right at me. I felt my eyes widen and my muscles tense, how did he see me over here in the shadows? I could almost feel his cold stare for a moment but then turned back to the henchman. I'm kind of glad he didn't confront me, I would've been completely impotent. Something about attacking these kids doesn't feel right. I guess I just have to get used to fighting like a villain instead of my weak middle school self. After all, the league has been kinder to me than any hero has ever been. I'll pick it up eventually.

Once the student finished talking, he headed straight for where Shigaraki was fighting. Actually, he wasn't really fighting, he was just standing there talking while the pro was fighting with the henchmen. The shipwreck zone was right there, so I sat on the edge of the water with my notebook and started sketching the man. 

Just then I noticed a girl with green hair and a boy with weird purple things on his head wading in the water. They were a good hundred meters away. I prayed they wouldn't see me sitting there but the girl turned her head. She stared at me for a few seconds and then looked back at the fight with a worried expression. What's with all the staring today?

She started wading over in my direction. I tried to suppress my panic. Maybe I'm not cut out to be here.

"Are you a villain?" she asked with the blankest look on her face. "Y- yeah- yeah, I'm a villain." Stuttering is hard to control for me.

"Are you sure? You look terrified." Just then I had an existential crisis. Who knew a few words from some random girl could cause you to think like this?

"Uh- I'm sure- I just have to get used to it is all.." Talking with her might've been the toughest thing on my mind I've done in a while.