No Evidence

(Aizawa POV)

At least we got some information out of him. In order to find out if this "Deku" is Izuku Midoriya, it looks like we're going to have to track him down.

"Shota- why'd you give him my real name? I mean I know I couldn't show up in my hero form but still-" All Might started to complain in a panic.

"I know your motive as a hero is being a mysterious big shot, but keeping your name a secret is not our biggest concern right now. You should be grateful he doesn't know you're All Might. Stop protesting." Worry began to emanate off of him.

"I- er- right." 

All Might and I are, as Hizashi likes to say, "like chalk and cheese". While I ordinarily prefer to lie low, he will freely bask in the glory of his fans, and that is displayed in his disposition. It's one of his notions that tends to irritate me.

Speaking of Hizashi, here he comes now. 

"WHADDUP DOGS-" He practically burst through the door.

"Hello, Hizashi."

"You guys were chatting with the kid about that villain, right?"

"He knows my real name now- send help-" All Might's eyes widened.

"Aw you're such a Windows 10, don't be a wallflower." It's extremely difficult for an ordinary person to understand what he says anymore. Translation: He thinks All Might is insecure about his name. Clearly All Might didn't understand, judging by the look on his face. I don't blame him. "Anywho, what kind of tea did he spill? Is the kid busted?"

"Not yet. Both All Might and Bakugo know someone similar to the description of the child who happened to pass away recently, or that is what was made apparent. Currently we're trying to figure out if they are the same person."

"Come to think of it.." All Might coughed. "...if they are the same person, he knows my weakness." 

"Excuse me?" This instance wasn't just about All Might's career. This is about potentially failing to retain what is left of the Symbol of Peace. 

"After I saved the kid from that sludge villain, he clung to me asking me questions, and just at that moment my time ran out. I had to explain it to him, he looked like he was gonna wet himself."

"What kind of questions did he ask?" Hizashi sat on a desk.

"He asked if he could be a hero without a quirk."

"And what did ya say?"

"...I told him he couldn't." Hizashi practically lost his mind hearing that.

"I'll give you a bit of credit. It's only rational, being there's nothing more cruel than letting a dream end midway," I looked All Might in the eye to let him know how serious the matter was, "but that sentence could be fuel for a future villain."

"I know that now," All Might looked down to avoid eye contact, "but I didn't think it would go that far, if that even is the case. I apologize. I was only speaking what I thought was logical."

"No need to apologize now. You were correct, so don't place the blame on yourself. Like we established, there's a chance it's not the same person, and becoming a villain for that reason alone just seems like an overreaction. There could be other reasons, but again, we don't know if Izuku Midoriya is Deku."

"He told me I was his idol though.. I feel so bad."

"Don't. You told him the truth, and that's better than letting him chase a dream he'll never reach."