We're Going on a Trip (in our favorite rocket ship)

It's been about a week since I received the news about my quirk. I was busy minding my own business, when Toga bounded up to me.

"Deku! Guess what?" 

"What's up?"

"We're going on a trip to a UA camp thingy. It's supposed to be so cool. I'm gonna make so many friends. And get a lot of blood." Why wasn't I told about this before? If it's UA, Kacchan will most likely be there.

"Crusty said it's just going to be a few of us going, and he told us to ask you to come." Dabi walked up behind Toga. "The Vanguard Action Squad." That name is so cliche.

"Why does he call it that? It sounds dumb." Toga took the words right out of my mouth.

"Don't ask me."

"What's the point of going?" I asked. It's not like there's any reason to go torture a bunch of poor kids. Not that it wouldn't be fun.

"Remember that angry kid from the sports festival?" Dabi said. It's all coming together.

"That's all the information I needed. I don't think I'll go. The pro heroes, specifically UA high, is kind of after me, and I don't want to take any chances. Remember to bring him back in one piece." 

"Why are they after you?" Curiosity killed the cat, Toga.

"Good question. Maybe you'll find out."