Gamer Shiggy

"What is this crap? I told you to get useful information!" Shiggy leafed through the pages of my notebook so roughly I thought he was going to tear one right in half. "Careful with that," I warned him. "If anything happens to my notebook somebody's Stardew Valley progress may be deleted."

"Okay okay, I get it. Huh. The notes on the angry kid could be useful. Thanks kid." He threw the notebook at me and I caught it with one hand. "You didn't actually read the other notes, did you?"

"Nope." Well at least I got a free ticket to the sports festival. "Your notes on the Nomu are pretty good though, I'll admit. You're an observant kid." Unlike Shiggy. "Hey boss, can I show the kid the- the thing?"

"Depends on what thing you're talking about." A deep voice bellowed from the crappy speakers on the TV.

"H- The Nomu thing." Shiggy began scratching his neck furiously.

"All in good time. He has much more to learn, Tomura. He is like you. Empathize with him," the TV voice said. "Who is that?" I asked and looked at Shiggy, but he didn't look at me. A little annoying at times. He needs a healthy dose of prolonged eye contact.

"Who did I say it was, moron? That's the boss," he replied with an annoyed tone. "Well who's our boss? I thought you were the boss." Twice burst out laughing when I said that. I guess it is kind of ridiculous for someone like him to lead a league of villains.

"Shut your mouth, Twice." He started scratching more rapidly.

"I am your boss, more formally known..." the voice hesitated. "..as All For One." 

"I've never heard that name before." I started to wonder if I got stuck with a group of back-alley low-life thugs.

"The reason is they never broadcast any of his fights," said Kurogiri, "being that they do not want the public to know about him or his motives. They are worried the civilians will submit to his power." So he's using the league as pawns.

"Tell him about the time you fought All Might, boss," said Shiggy a little too obnoxiously. "Don't be foolish. I don't want to allow access to my information for too many individuals. You did just recently recruit him, after all." There was a click, and the TV went silent.

"Ughhh, it's been months! You can't hide stuff from him forever, that's no fun," Shiggy whined to nobody. I didn't care either way, although receiving information like this would be fascinating.

All clowning aside, the fact that Shiggy didn't pay attention to my notes just means trouble. He's an idiot compared to me. I'm not surprised though. All for One did say he has a lot to learn, but he was mistaken in saying we are similar.