Sports Festival???!?!?!??

"Hey dumb kid! I found out that UA is still holding a sports festival! EVEN AFTER OUR ATTACK! How stupid." I woke up to Shigaraki standing over me, cackling. Not a pretty sight to see first thing in the morning. "You're smart right?"

"You just addressed me as otherwise, but I'd say I'm pretty intellige-"

"Great. We're gonna stay here and watch it on the television, and you're gonna go and watch in person. See what kind of info you can gather with that nerdy little notebook of yours." He likes to make plans without me and let me know at the last second. It starts to get frustrating after a while. And then he just expects me to figure out how to go about the task. Luckily I'm much smarter than him, so anything I come up with would be ten times better than his ideas. Maybe luckily isn't the correct term. Sure, I've had much more schooling than him but it isn't just pure fortune that I ended up sharper.

"Sounds good to me. Where are you getting all of this information anyways?" Something tells me that a little b-

"A little birdie told me." He shot me a vile smirk, like he could read my mind. "Anyway, Kurogiri got a ticket to get into the stadium and we decided to give it to you since you can analyze stuff and all that. And make sure to get something we can actually use." What in the ever-loving underworld is that supposed to mean?

"Um- I'll try.. you're sure they're holding the event?"

"Don't doubt me, kid." That's awful hard to do.

If it's UA high's festival, that means Tsu and Kacchan and the rest of that class will be there. It's so great to get to see it in person! I've always just watched it on TV but this is a dream come true! And I'll get to see Tsu in action. But wait. My mom watches the sports festival every year. What if she sees me in the stands and recognizes me? Then I'm screwed. And Tsu and Kacchan will recognize me, either as a villain from the USJ or a childhood punching bag.

I'm going to need a disguise.