chapter 11: Subway Madness

Corky: hello again!... So, uh.... Thanks for helping me get over 1k reads, also...

 Thanks for helping me get over 1k reads, also

Wow, didn't know that was a thing. Any who let's get tank to fight some paladins, shall we?

(Start)

After finding a suitable hiding spot, you looked at the forces you were dealing with. Chip came to your side while Grey, Ova, and Hex all found a spot to rest on your body.

Chip: I think we might need a bit of fire power for this.

You nod at chip before looking at your squad.

Y/N: (to chip) *sign language* I need: sword, sweet b, two tailed, and the forth horse

Chip: on it

As chip got your weapons, you turned to your team before activating you holo-speech.

Y/N: I see a few options for us. Disable the train; deactivate the bombs; take out all forces; or destroy the tracks

Your weapons start to appear around you as you discussed your options. Your chain gun which you had affectionately called sweet-b was slung around behind your hips while your sword appeared on your back. You saw RWBY stare at your weapons with stars in her eyes. You stood still as the rest of your weapons appeared on your body. Your double barreled rocket launcher was slung around your shoulder but your quad shotgun appeared in your hands.

You do a quick check on all weapons to make sure that they were loaded and ready. Ruby kept staring at you which made you know that she wanted to at least try one of them.

Chip: just so you know Tank, I've given you rubber round for your shotgun and sweet-b

you nod before doing the most Titan thing you could do.

Y/N:.....I'm gonna go out there

Before team RWBY and the professor could react to stop you. You, and your Grimm friends went out into the open.

Let's just say that a 6'4'' white haired male, with an arsenal of weaponry, and three man sized Grimm following behind him is pretty noticable.

You walked forward as many of the girls focused their attention to you with guns and blades in hand. All of them had masks on, but all had faunus traits. One with wolf ears came forward

???: Who are you!?

You kept walking towards the guards before stopping only 2 dozen feet away from them. You activate your holo-speech

Y/N: my name is Tank, I'm a white fox. Why are you doing this?

There were a few gasps and mummer's within the group before one decided to speak up.

???: Because we are tired of waiting! We want equality now!

You hear many of the crowd agree with the person. Team RWBY then came out of cover before getting behind you. Blake then spoke out.