Chapter 16: A Hunters Trust, A Grimm's Loyalty, And The Titan's hope

Velvet pov

After Tank had passed out in our arms. Me and Neo slowly carried Tank on to his ship before going back for Chip. Though before Neo could pick up Tanks best friend, Chip floated to life before looking at us.

Chip: Velvet-Neo!? What are you guys doing here!? Where's Tank!? How long was I out-

Chip was in a panic after realizing he wasn't near Tank.

Me: we saw everything, it's fine- he's fine too. We just carried him back to your guy's ship.

We watched as Chip let out a sigh before looking at us again.

Chip: thank you... So you know now, right? You know just how much he's been through?

We both nod at him

Chip: I see...*sigh* I can only ask you this then. Please don't hate him, and please don't take anything more away from him... I've seen him lose too much, and watched him suffer through all of it. He doesn't what to lose you too...

We both looked at him before nodding at him.

Chip: thank you. Let's get inside the ship, I can take us back to Beacon.

We all made our way to Tanks ship before finding him being smothered by Grey, Ova, and Hex; in a dog pile, with Tank on the bottom. Me and Neo smiled at the sight before chip went over to the controls.

Chip: hang on tight

The ship then came to life as the engines gave off a low growl. We felt the ship lift off the ground before moving at high speeds towards Beacon.

Chip: it will take us a minute until we get there. You guys get comfortable back there, ok?

Me: thanks Chip

I looked back to Neo and saw that she was already leaning on the dog pile of friendly Grimm on top of Tank. I smiled to myself before going over to the pile myself. I leaned over before eventually laying down next to the pile of love before looking at Neo.

Neo noticed my gaze before looking at me with a confused stare.

Me: hey Neo? I know we both like Tank... You know, like; like like. And he likes us both back...

Neo's confused face turned into an understanding one.

Me: *sigh* how about we both take care of him?... Together

Neo looked at me before giving me a smile. She stuck her hand out to me, and I held it with mine. She nodded at me before we both fell asleep on Tank, and his Grimm.

Time skip

Ruby pov

Class is so borriiinnnngggg!need just got past professor Port's class after he "lectured" us about the time he used his mustache to kill 5 beowolves. Now we where heading to doctor Oobleck's class for history. It was at this point that I was now regretting that we hadn't went with Tank. Though I didn't see Neo or Velvet throughout the entire day.

Once we entered the class, we were immediately greeted by Oobleck having a conversation with professor Ozpin. Yang and I payed no mind to it, but Weiss and Blake had some concerning faces.

We made our way to a couple of seats before sitting down. We all then looked down to see Ozpin leave while Oobleck looked as if he had something in mind for us.

Oobleck: Class! We will now be researching about the white fox faunus!

Blake: what?

Oobleck: since Tank: who is not here as of now; Is, a white fox faunus. I though it might be best to review their legend!