an Audience with the queen(part two)

Corky: hi there reader. I'm going to make two short date chapters for both Neo and Velvet later. Though as of now, I think it's time to see what Salem has to say... Hello Salem

Salem: hmm? ah, you again~

Corky: wait, you recognized me?

Salem: though I don't remember this place; I do remember you~. You are the author~

Corky: 'oh, shit' eh he, yep. That's me!

Salem: why have you brought me to this strange place again. Is this about Y/N?

Corky: yes your highness. I thought it might be about the right time to ask you about your plans for Tank now. Now that he has chosen his own carved path

Salem: that name...*sigh* I don't know at this point.

Corky: *offers seat* here, come sit

Salem: oh, a gentleman~

Corky: *blushed* umm, I try

Salem takes the seat.

Salem: *sigh* "Tank", although I can still feel his presence in my ranks. He has chosen to stray from my rule. I thought that he would just be a rouge pawn... But after seeing through his deeper memories. I'm not sure anymore.

Corky: what do you mean Madam

Salem: I looked through his memories... do you remember the time I mentioned that I was the one that gave the dark pits to make something good... Thus came Y/N, correct?

Corky: yes ma'am...

Salem: Y/N was the first.

Corky: the first of his kind, right?

Salem: *chuckles* and you are the author?~... No, Y/N was the first "Grimm" like being to come out of the pits. *Quietly* I had almost forgotten.

Corky:...oh, I see.

Salem: now then, tell me. What became of Y/N, after his departure to the other world. No matter how many times I reflect on them, I can't seem to fill in some of the gaps of his memories.

Corky: I see. Please tell me; were do find the gaps?

Salem: *chuckle* this conversation is getting interesting~... The first gap I had witness, was after... His first death, before he was taken from this world. Why did they take Y/N to that world?

Corky: The answer to that question lay with the light and dark gods. Have you ever heard of something called "time lines"

Salem: only in theory.

Corky: Tank was transfered to a timeline where there are still light and dark gods. They go by "Traveler", and the "Darkness"

Salem: and their reason?

Corky:... To give him a well earned burial, but then-

Salem: that Taken king fellow?

Corky: you know more than you let on... Yes, Oryx. Although I was not watching over him during that time; I could only guess that Oryx took Tank away before taking his will.

Salem: wait a minute... His will?

Corky: yes ma'am, that is how the taken function. They are a figment of pure darkness that originates from an even darker source.

Salem: I see... Then on to the next gaps. There was one before he was captured by what they called "Hive".

Corky: ah... That. That would be during his torture and vengeance on the King.

Salem:........I see... Why aren't these memories accessable to me. Isn't he part of my reach and control.

Corky: it's not my place to answer that question. Although all I can tell you, is that it was his choice to make.

Salem: ... I guess that is respectable

Corky: I guess our meeting should come to a close now your majesty.

Salem: yes, indeed... Till we meet again author.

Corky: yes... Ok, then. Now that she is gone; lets talk... Who do we choose to date the boy first

Neo

Velvet

I gave us two days notice before team CREM comes in for a reason.