4

After a restless night about 6am i decide to get up and proceded with my day, i shower change and make my self breakfast. when I sit down to eat i remember i had a message from Elizabeth.

Good Morning Ms Olsen.
I am sorry for the late reply it was late when i recived your message. I would absolutely love to suprise scarlett, i have a few more stops on my travel list but i belive i will have a free two weeks i can come up and spend with you all. My photoshoot is on the 19th of November so i can travel up in the evening to be there about midday on the 21st. are you thinking a small party or dinner?

After a few minutes I had a new message.

E. Yea sorry I forgot about the time zones😅 please call me lizzie god ms olsen makes me sound old. I am thinking of doing a small get to gether with the main cast of the mcu at my place on the 22nd. I have already spoken to the directors and they have given everyone the day off so we will probably just meet for brunch then come back to mine for a movie and game night. I have spare rooms at mine so you can stay with me instead of getting a hotel room if you prefer.

A. That sounds amazing, I would appreciate staying with you instead of a hotel room. When do you have a break from filming.

E. I have a week of in a 3 weeks but no one else does.😭
also I saw your Instagram post.🥰

A. Oh that's sad
A. You know what I am going to be going to Texas for a week then do you want to come with me, I dont really like traveling alone. I know surprising.
Oh you saw that 😐😉

E. Are you serious I have been dieing to go there but have never had the time, i would love to. 😊

A. That's great I will organise everything but I have got to go my manager is calling. X

I picked up the call from my manager.

Annabel
Good morning Autumn, you know to keep an eye out for any big offer i have been talking to the Russel brothers who you know are the directors of the mcu and they have offered you a massive role in the mcu they aren't holding auditions as the think you are perfect for the role and it yours if you want it. They said they will give more information if you exept. So what do you think, are you interested?

Omg are you serious, yes a thousand times yes, omg you better not be messing with me.

Annabel
No I am not joking they reached out yesterday with a offer and i will tell you now this will sky rocket your career it's the biggest offer they have ever given any of the actors on their first movie with them they really want you. I will let them know you said yes and pass in your information.

Also I have received word that the 2nd mamma mia is a definite go but has been pushed back till spring due to one of the other main actresses being pregnant currently. So you will go on to the Alice in wonderland one after as it is winter themed.

Yea that's great I have to go I have a interview and a photo shoot today.

After hanging up i get ready for my interview.