31

Autumn_Danvers

Cute little demon😈

Cute little demon😈

DD.LOVATO

❤ 12.65 million
👍11.58 million
👁14.56 million

Comments

DD.LOVATO 🖕u 🦦

Elizabeth.Olsen
When are you coming back, I miss you.😢😭

Lovatic.for.life
Aww

More comments

Autumns point of view

For the last week I have been onset of greys anatomy as lillian shepard - montgumery the daughter of Addison and Derek, who is in medical school in a different state who is visiting and helping at the hospital, working with Arizona in peads. From what we have shoot I am in 3 maybe 4 episodes hopefully people will like me being in the show and I could potentially come back.

The date is currently the 1st of November so I have a few weeks left of but I think I am just going to go back to my house as the renovations are done and do the intereadisigning, after my ex wife passed away I feel like I need to redo the place and change it up. I know it may sound rude and inappropriate but I feel as if  I can't live in that house whilst it being the same as when my wife was a live and I feel ready to change a few things not feeling like I am replacing Elise.

The house is located in Holywood Hills in LA California around half an hour to Elizabeth's and half an hour from Demis. 

So I know what you are thinking this sound different to what you already know because I didn't tell her the whole truth as I was not ready to. Elise and I meet when I was 15 and developed a relationship, sadly Elise did pass away a few months after we got married when I was 17 leaving me to be a single mum I will tell you more about that at a later date tho.

This is the house, I know wow fancy you must be rich rich, true but I don't let my money cloud my judgement I am not better than anyone just because I have money.

Entrance