22

An. Sorry for not updating I could not find the time, but I stayed up the last few nights to write this. I will be writing more often hopefully, I have the ideas it's just not how to write it out.

E. News 📸

People are loving the new relationship between actors Autumn Danvers and Elizabeth Olsen.

They have been posting a lot on social media about their trip to texas as well as each other.

It appears that only Scarlett Johansson and Brie Larson new about Elizabeth going away but didn't know where of with who.

Many people have different opinions about them hanging out some believe Autumn will have a bad influence on  Elizabeth, or that Autumn is slowly opening Elizabeth up to have more fun, what ever it is we hope they are both safe and well.

People ship them as a couple including Elizabeths Co stars from marvel who are currently still working on their latest project.

We know that Autumn is open to talk about the LGBTQ community and any issues but she has never confirmed what her sexuality is but we believe she is or has been apart of the community due to her having a rumoured girlfriend when her she was younger but there is not much information as Autumn is a very private person about her home life.

Elizabeth is a supporter of the LGBTQ community but has never been in a public relationship to know who she is into.

The earliest bit of information we have about the twos friendship is when Scarlett Johansson posted about Elizabeth smiling at her phone messaging someone new. Before they  meet up a few days later, this is believed to be the first time they have ever meet.

Is Autumn using the MCU movie star to move up in the film industry? Nothing has been confirmed but from past interviews Autumn has always been so genuine and honest about how she has beening worked and believes in reaching goals by yourself instead of using others. All thought some people believe she is as Autumn has mentioned before how much she loves the MCU and would love to work for them one day.

Many wonder if the friendship will last or how it will develop, hopefully we will find out soon.

Photos taken over the next week of their time in texas. Private photos.

 Private photos