15

Fan.page

Look at what I found of Autumn_Danvers from when she was younger. Amazing dance.

❤ 6.23 million
👍 5.67 million
👁 7 million

Comments

Easton.dance
I hope to see you soon, I miss my dance partner.

Autumn_Danvers
I loved doing that dance.

Elizabeth.Olsen
Omg she is so adorable and bubbly.

Scar_Johansson
"The world🙄"  love that but wow I knew you could dance but to be at that level at 11 is amazing.

No.hate.but.hate
Why would People enjoy watching her she is horrible.

More comments.

Scarlett woke up by Elizabeth shifting in her lap.

My sweetheart 💜
Morning my little witchy princess. X

Morning my sweetheart.x

S. Hey, how did you sleep. She said opening her eyes to look down at the small girl who was looking at her phone with a smile.

E. Okay your suprisingly comfy, sorry for falling asleep on you I did mean to, I know how you don't like cuddles.

S. Hey it's okay I dont mind and you were just tired. Dont tell anyone but I enjoy cuddles with you.

E. I wont, you want breakfast before you go to work.

S. Sure brie is in the guest room.

After breakfast the girls left. Around 8 am. I have a hour before Autumn comes to pick me up. I shower and change into a cute travel outfit.

And had my bags at the door waiting I double checked that I had everything in my carry on bag that I needed for the flight

My sweetheart 💜
Hey my witchy princess, I have just left my hotel I will be there in 10 minutes we will have 20 minutes to get a drink if you want or just chill so your not to stressed. I am so looking forward to meeting you in person.

Yea that's okay, can we go to Starbucks on the way pretty please.?
I cant wait to meet you in person hopefully your as amazing in person as on the phone.

My sweetheart 💜
Yes we can go to Starbucks princess. I believe you are talking about yourself again olsen. Got to go in the car. X

Drive safe sweetheart. X

Soon after I heard a knock on my door, I open it to see Autumn stood there I immediately gave her a hug. She wrapped me up in her arms placing a kiss on the top of my head.

E. Sorry.

A. It's okay princess I am excited to see you too.

E. You look amazing by the way.

Autumns outfit and luggage (obviously the luggage is in the car but just so you know what it looks like.)

A. Ah thank you, you look great to we should head to the car do you have toy bags.

I grab my bags and as I lock up my house Autumn takes the bags to the car. When I get there she opens the passenger door for me.

Autumn_Danvers

I have a travel buddy

I have a travel buddy.🙃🛫🌏

❤ 5.78 million
👍 5.45 million
👁 6.33 million

Comments

Elizabeth.Olsen
🤔 safe travels.

Scar_Johansson
Wait? 🤨 it's not who I think it is, is it? Safe travels.

Brie.Larson
🤨 I am catching your drift Scar_Johansson.

Fan.2
Safe travels.

Music.lovers
Anyone else confused about what Scarlett and Brie ment.
^
^^

More comments.

Autumns point of view

Shortly after boarding the plane me and Elizabeth are chatting away till she drifts of to sleep on my shoulder.

About half an hour before we landed I woke up Elizabeth.
I kissed her head gently.

A. Princess you need to wake up okay.

Elizabeth lifted her head up looking at Autumn sleeping. I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

A. Hey sleepyhead we have about half hour before we land.

When we landed I took Elizabeth to get the luggage and headed towards the pickup truck I had hired.

We started to head to the hotel I booked.

Elizabeth was staring out of the window as I drove I placed my hand on her lower thigh not wanting to be rude and inappropriate.

A. Have you told any of your friends your here with me.

I said breaking the peaceful silence.

E. No I didn't only scar and brie know I was going away but I didn't tell them anything.

A. Okay I was just wondering, so you want to go on a drive and grab lunch.

E. Yes I am starving.