6

Autumn_Danvers

Behind the scenes of my photo shoot today

Behind the scenes of my photo shoot today. I will release more information about the meet and greets which I spoke about earlier in my interview with design and action at 8pm tonight. Remember I am here if you want to chat.

❤ 3.57 million
👍 2.78 million
👁 4.66 thousands

Comments

Disign.and.action
Thank you for a great interview it has gone live for everyone who wishes to watch.

@Sarah.love.
Wow you look buetifall. Yesterday was fun we should do it again before you leave.

Scar_Johansson
I love the Alice in wonderland one, I didn't know you could dance.

Milly.bobby.brown
I miss going to photo shoots with you, hope your having fun in paris.

Paris.love
I hope I am free for the meet and greet.

More comments

About 4 30 pm I got a call from a private number.

Rb. Hello is this ms Autumn Danvers?

A. Yes this is she may I ask who I am talking to.

Rb. This is the Russel Brothers your manager passed along your information to us so we could give you a call.

A. Oh yes sorry i forgot you were going to call I had a bussy day today.

Rb. That's is okay so as you probably know that we are filming a movie currently what we want to do is talk about your character within the film but keep your identity secret so after filming is over for the main cast in the end of December. We want you to come in and film for about a month. We want to film a bit in your super suit and some action but not show your face for this movie because we dont want anyone to know who it is even after the film is out so we won't put your information in the credits we have already writing up a contract which your manager has aproffered off but your pay will be double because of it. We are wanting to keep who plays your character a secret from the cast and the audience untill the next movie is that okay with you.

A. Yes that sounds great I will be in California doing a different project anyway so I won't have to travel. Can I ask who my character is? Or is that still unable to be told.

Rb. Your going to be the older sister of the maximoff twins but they wount know your a maximoff untill the next film as you where given away at before the twins came into the picture and we wont learn your characters real name just your super hero name. You will have a similar back story to natasha but more harsh. Do you have any idea on what you would like your suit to be like as the design of your main custom design was apart of the contract so it's on you if you want to make a draft we can do our best to make your imagination come true but we need it to be realistic. You can design a weapons and a formal ball gun or suit which ever you choose.

A. I can make a design I did fashion in school I can send it by the end of two weeks.

Rb. That is perfect thank you. We were also wondering when you will be in California for your other project so we can meet up to see if you like the suit.

A. Well I am taking Elizabeth to Texas with me on her week off so I will be there for a day or two. and then I will be back there for scarletts birthday onwoulds till March I believe.

Rb. Okay we will let you know if we want to meet we have given all our details to your manager. We have to go we are late for a meeting with the cast and they are all waiting so we have to go.

After they hung up I was so happy I started to go other designs for my suit I thought making a few then narrowing it down and changing around some features. I also need a formal ball type where I can choose a suit or a dress. I decided to go for a look similar to Wanda's with a mix of both of the maximoff colours and the black widow badge.