𝐓𝐞𝐧

3RD PERSON POV

"You what?" Tony quipped, raising his head with annoyance and tiredness laced into the tone.

"She's not a legal citizen, nothing on the documents in relations to Riley Potts stark" fury daggered through the silent air, raising his heavy head to face the concerned parents.

"What does that mean? Legally?" Pepper quipped, meeting the one eyed man from gazing upon her crossed, frecklie arms.

"Legally, this means Riley wouldn't be able to attend, communicate or have any associations with the governments, which results in nothing that involves the government, she's undocumented, if there's even slightest chance they come to knowledge about this, there is no way she'll be staying in the untied states." Fury huffed out, eye line swaying low towards the oak table, not wanting to see the reactions of this news, surprisingly.

"Can't we register for a green card? For the time being?" Tony quipped from his silence persona, determined for answers.

"No. It's to dangerous, and to be frank, the government treat undocumented people as disposable numbers more than people, it's a grooling and weighing procedure that has a 96% chance of fail." Fury informed, trying to convince the parents to take upon a different approach.

"Why exactly? We're finally stable, privately away from the public so the government can't get to her exactly, only through the school she's related to the government, can't we just pull her out?" Tony quipped a brow, facing his fiancé.

"Not exactly, it'll look suspicious if a Riley, in your area, is suddenly pulled out of school when I've gone missing and Ross snooping around is going to make the situation worse. She'll have to live somewhere different, any ideas? Mrs Potts, do you have any relatives near?" Fury toned.

"Pepper, please. My parents lives in New York, sister in Miami and a cousin in queens and my aunt in wales, so not really local." Pepper listed, tapping her fingers against the oak.

"Best to get her out of the US all together, wales, you said? Would she be able to take her in?" Fury questioned.

"Winter breaks coming up, let's not discuss it'll then." Tony stated clearly, to stressed with the conversation all together.

Standing up abruptly, Tony screened the chair against the oak floor and went to find his destination; the lab that also contains a bar.

Pepper knew where he was heading without a second thought, understanding that he needs time to himself. After all, everyone deals with mishaps in life in different ways.

"That's my que to leave, please, you do not have much time. Ross will stop at nothing to get what he wants, and what he wants is Tony to suffer, even if that involves others too." Fury informed the worried ginger, taking his own approach to exit.

"Thank you" pepper announced in a low mumble, rattled in her own thoughts.

Fury nodded, knowing that the ginger could sense it without looking. Making his approach to his vechile with bark snapping under his feet, he looked up to be met with a pair of siblings playing without a care in the world.

"Riley! Harley! Get out of my flower garden!" Michelle's mother jokingly quipped, giving a current nod towards her boss, detective fury as she made her way down the stoned path, Michelle following behind like a Hurd of sheep out her nose buried in one of her fathers books.

"Michelle!" The siblings language united, beckoning they're friend over as Harley went to meet his an Riley doing the same with Michelle.

"JJ!" Harley squeezed as he frantically ran to his best friend like he hasn't seen him in years- when, in fact, it's been merely hours.

"H!" Jordan announced as he collided with his best friends body, laughing along with him as his mother watched with a chuckle, greeting pepper with a hug.

"Maddie" pepper greeted sweetly.
Maddie, short for Madeline, is peppers life long best friend. Since birth, the pair have been insuperable.

"Peppy" Madeline called, embracing the woman while using the nickname she made for her as a young child.

"How have you been?" Madeline quizzed as they made they're wash over to the decking together.

"Not the greatest as you can guess, but getting there. How are you?"

"Great- well, semi. I regret to say I have more bad news." Madeline hissed, feeling badly for loading on more bad news.

"What is it, M?" Pepper frowned, now intrigued.

"I'm moving, and it's not a little move, I'm moving to queens" Maddie sighed out, regretting even saying the words.

"Oh" is all pepper could say, happy yet nervous or her friend. "When?" She quizzed.

"Soon- to soon. Works moving to New York and requested for me to be near incase of anything. I hate to do this, peppy, but I have too" she muttered as she watched the kids playing in the distance, while she focused on her bosses car pulling away.

"Could you take Riley?" Pepper said after a while, focusing on her kids as the breeze blew through her hair.

"You know what's happening, it's better than her moving wales with my aunt she hasn't even met" pepper continues, waiting on her friends answer.

"Yes! Yes, of course, we'll be more than happy too." Maddie answered quickly, reshuring her friend.

"Thank you" pepper breathed out, watching as Tony emerged from the door

"We're forever grateful for this." Tony nodded, stunning the two with his appreciation manner.

"It's no problem, in all honesty, it will be the best for M too, she's not the most sociable here so god knows what she's gonna be like when we get there. She just misses her dad I think, JJ's been the same too." The mother raped, concerned for her kids.

"How is he anyway?" Tony pried, trying to get his mind off of the terrible thought lingering.

"Fine from what I know, we hardly talk if it's not about the kids, it's just life." The women shuddered a breath with a bitten lip, trying her hardest not to break down.

Pepper laid a supportive hand on the woman's shoulder, offering her comfort as the woman in her arms tried to compose herself as her an best friends off springs came in a rush towards them.

"That's us, we should be going really, a lot to pack in very little time. I'll call you later?" The woman questioned as she stood up suddenly, grabbing the two school bags at her feet.

"Yes! yes of course, talk later?" Pepper managed to pull a polite smile as Tony stepped further towards the pair as they embracing each other, a final kiss to the cheek.

"Thank you Maddie" Tony thanked me a side smile with a Curt head nod as he shook the woman's hand firmly.

The woman nodded as she made her way down the path with two children racing behind her for the front seat.

The stark family watched from a distance as Tony picked up Riley on his hip an held her more securely than normal as pepper softly clinging onto her son's shoulder in a fear like manner.

But the fear had seemed necessary as little did the stark family know, this was not a normal move. They're  whole world was about to change and not for the best.
-
-
-
-
Well hey!! I'm writing this instead of doing collage work hehe but Yh I'm in collage now!! Big change but hopefully there will be a lot more chapters out soon.
Please comment!! I lv talking to you all!! Wishing you all the best and thank you so much for your patience.

Love,
Ffi x