𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

THE MORING
-peppers POV-
I woke up in my newly bought cabin next to my boyfriend, but it wasn't him who woke me up, it was my 2 month old baby girl Riley.

As quickly as a I could, I pulled the covers off of me and made my way to the pop up basket-net picking her up gently by her back, supporting her head bringing her to my chest rubbing her back shushing her not to wake up her father.

But alas, luck was not on my side neither was Riley her crying increasing by the secound, I checked her bottom, pulling away quickly form the intense smell, cooing her.

"Oh baby mommy's Sorry here let's get you changed and get you fed? How does that sound princess?" I cooed while setting everything up on my side of the bed with one arm.

After laying her down, clipping of her all-in-one, pulling my nose away from the smell,  but seeing her crying more from my actions my eyes widened and tony shooting up, making the bed shack not helping the crying baby or the mother of the baby.

"Pepper get Riley! We getting gas bombed!" Tony yelled, quickly searching the room in a fighting position, but when he eared Riley cry, his wide eyes shot down to the bed looking at us making me smile weakly making him take a breath of relief.

"God pep what have our child been fed?! Oh god that's disgusting" Tony groaned in disgust, covering his nose while walking away.

"Tony it's my semi-first time changing her come and help me! We in this together!" I groaned laughing, quickly realised that Riley was still crying.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! Hey pep? How about this? I make breakfast? Hm? Yeah? Sound good? okay bye" Tony quizzed while leaving to 'make breakfast' making me turn to my daughter who was starring up at me.

"Your father is a mad man, how about we get you changed?" I cooed with a soft voice, staring to change her after that, I brought her to the rocking chair in the corner of the room facing the door, sitting down with Riley on my chest, taking the pill on the side of the table with the little water left from last night and pulled my T-shirt up to feed my very hungry daughter.

After the feeding, I already had a towel over to shoulder ready to burp her after doing that, tony popped his head in our room eyes winding seeing my exposed breast, I chuckled pulling down my T-shirt getting up with my daughter in my arms ready for a breakfast.

"Is breakfast ready?" I questioned as I was making my way over to my boyfriend.

"Where do you think I've been for the last hour?" He sarcastically remarked, smiling I rolled my eyes walking down the stairs for tony to stop at the bottle turning to me.

"Hey pep?" He questioned with a shit eating smirk on his face.

"Yes hunny?" I replied with a sweetly smiling.

"Give me my child I want to try something" tony murmured, making me eyebrows frown.

"I thought you didn't like to be handed things?" I questioned sarcastically, tilting my head in confusion.

"Well for your information it isn't a thing it's my daughter" he stated, taking his daughter into his arms, bring her over to our coach making me frown following.

"Tony what on earth are you doing?" I chucked, watching him place Riley into a sitting position, seeing a camrea making me frown again.

"One sec pep I wanna test something" he murmured, grinning as he started kissing Riley on the forehead and stepping away.

"Oh my god Tony! She better not have a cold can you get me a blanket from upstairs please?" I panicked,  picking up Riley examining her, to make sure she's okay

"Oh my god Tony! She better not have a cold can you get me a blanket from upstairs please?" I panicked, picking up Riley examining her, to make sure she's okay.

"Alright but foods getting cold so hurry up" Tony groaned, making his way up the stairs to retrieve Rileys blanket.

As Tony came jogging down stairs with rileys soft pink blanket he said "come on you've been up all night, give me my child and have your food" Is a funny-serious voice pointing to the table, nodding I made my way over to my full English breakfast, thanking him with a kiss.

When I was in the middle of my breakfast I looked up at Tony who was looking at a sleeping Riley smoothing her check with his finger.

"What's on your mind?" I questioned, taking another mouthful of my delicious food. oh how Tony did not make this.

"Do you ever wonder what she'll be like when she's older?"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
16 years into the future
-Peters POV-

I walk into Rileys work shop with bed and Michelle by my side, turning around the corner our mouths drop open in sync.

There's Riley with big black feather wings 'trying' to pull the off.

Michelle was the first to walk up to her and grab Riley by her shoulders and spin her around and because Riley was wearing a sports top you could see the start of the wings.

"I-I can explain" Riley groaned, smiling shyly at all of us

Michelle walked back without a word and I gave Riley 'the look' and she hates the look, because she's knows I'm either sad, mad or disappointed.

And in this case disappointed because I told her she's not aloud to experiment on herself anymore or Mr stark is going to put her in a 'safe room' where it's padded on the walls and Floors and wear pillows as hands.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"You know what ever she will be like I will always love her" pepper said with a sweet voice, smiling down at Riley.

"Forever and always" I quoted, kissing peppers hand.

"Till death does its part" she quoted, smiling kissing my hand.

.............................................................................................

Hey guys and girls and what ever you wanna be! I'm sorry for the low updates I'm just working on some feature stuff for this book but please vote and most importantly comment! I love replying to your guys comments and if you have any ideas feel free to tell me I love you all and I'm proud of you♥️

.............................................................................................