𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

3RD PERSON POV

"Up up up!" The man said as he entered his daughter room, realising that she'll be late if she doesn't wake up now. Tony's never one for time but he can't stand another lecture off of mrs Potts.

"5 more minutes dada" Riley mumbled into her pillow as she turns away from her father, falling back to sleep making Tony chuckle.

"Alright, seems like you wanted it the hard way!" Tony said ripping the pink comforter from the little girls grasp, picking her up an slinging her over his shoulder carrying her down to the kitchen an sitting her on the cold counter as her mother cooks breakfast an her brother running around for his homework, yet again.

"What's wrong hun? You look quite pale, are you sure your feeling alright?" Tony said, wiping away eye boogies as the little girl looks down in shame.

Pepper looked over at the duo as Tony signals down with a glance at the girl who doesn't look well at all.

"Why yes you do, hun how long have you been feeling like this?" Pepper said as her an Tony switch over positions as he cooks the eggs, she brings the little girl into her arms,  as the weak child lays her head on her mother chest as as the mother snakes her hands across her back, she starts to feel every back bone of known to man kind as she frowns at her boyfriend.

TIME SKIP

As the distressed parents look down at they're daughter, Riley couldn't help but wounder why she's in an uncomfortable chair, it her bird themed pyjama's.

"'Mama?" Riley said, break the silence between the three.

"Yes sweat heart?" The worried mother replied back, trying to control her voice with the over wealming feeling of sadness and regret that she had not noticed sooner.

"Why am I here? I prwomised pete that I'd help him pwesent our work, flash is quite horrible! He scares Pete all the time" little Riley said, crossing her arms with a pout on her lips.

Her parents chuckle with her reactions, smiles appearing slowly, quickly fading as the doctor calls each parent.

They walk with a drag in they're steps, regretting the answer that the doctor may offer.

" ahh well welcome little one, now what's your name?" The kind doctor asked, wiping himself around the room with his rolling chair, memorising the little girl as her fathers starts placing her on a uncomfortable bed.

"Riley! And I like to get out of here please and thanks" she said holding the rubbery 'bed' ever so tightly with her little palms, making her fingers become numb to the touch.

"Oh well Riley, I'm your doctor Chang. Now, what seems to be the problem parents?" Chang smiled turning to the worried parents, smile slowly fading.

'The adult talk' felt like hours in Riley's case, watching her legs sway back and forth and the rambling of her mother continues.

"Right" doctor Chang says, with a big sigh and a slap to the knee, looking over at Riley with the expression as her parents.

The wheeling chair made some squeaks and creeks on its way other to the computer with doctor Chang occupying it. The sound of heavy typing filled the silent room and doctor Chang wizzed himself over to little Riley on the paper sheeted bed, taking off his stethoscope in the process.

"Riley dear? Come here" Tony said to his daughter patting his leg, pepper helping her off of the tall bed.

After Riley turns her back to the doctor, she feels her shirt being lifted ever so slightly as a tight price of air was consumed by doctor Chang as he examined her back, placing the cold object on Riley's back making her wince.

"Can you breath in for me please?" He asked with a kind voice, focusing on the young girls breathing.

Pulling away and her father pulling down her shirt, the visit went on for days in Riley's mind. In reality, it was just a bunch load of tests and questioning the concerned parents.

After leaving the plain smelling facility, Riley is strapped into her seat by her father, giving her her a half sided smile.

"Can I go to school?" Riley said breaking the awkward silence as happy drove the family home.

Tony looked at pepper for an answer as she wipes her nose and smiles down at her daughter.

"Sure hun. We will be there to pick you up in the afternoon" she said running her hand apron her daughters knee making the little girl smile.

+++
After the hectic day the starks have experienced, Tony begun to tuck his daughter in as his girlfriend does the same with her son on the other side of the hall, his daughter smiling tiredly up to him.

"Dad?" Riley mumbled in the tired voice, watching as her father settles himself beside her bed, ready for what ever she asks.

"We did we go to that place this morning?" Riley asked as her mother appears in her door way with a fake smile placed ever so slightly onto her lips, looking down to her boyfriend, giving consent.

"Well you see, you have something called anxiety and body dis morphia, that causes you to think things that you are not. So me, mommy and doctor Chang and here to help in any ways possible" Tony said brushing his daughters curly hair with his fingers ever so slightly, being careful to not let it frizz.

Riley smiled, not understanding the big words but chose to accept them like she did so that she could sleep.

"Good night hon, we love you" the couple said in illustration.

"I love you 3000..." the little girl said as she drifted into a dreamless sleep as her parents smiled down at her.

Sorry for not updating as much! Hope your all safe