𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Hello class! As you know by the obvious signs all around school it's nationality day in two days time so we're going to prepare for your parents to come in an celebrate with us!" The teacher, Mrs hopper announced briskly walking in front of her desk facing her class.

"So I have two assignments for you today, the first one is when you go home tonight, would you please ask your parents for your birth certificate because it holds your nationality. When tomorrow you will draw your national flag! Where we will make each flag it into a banner for decorations! Now please pick a minimum of 4 people in order to help you draw life size drawings of each other!" She announced whisking away the children, returning to her desk to inform the other teachers about the upcoming event.

Riley looked towards her birth best friend, Michelle Jones with a smile.

"Who is worthy to be in our group? I see a few good candidates." Michelle announced with good speech, a natural thing for the girl, smiling at her best friend knowingly.

"Ned! Peter!" The girls screamed, getting a scolding off of their teacher, but getting their other best friends on their table.

"Hi guys!" Ned said, pulling his chair behind him as he walks up to his only two girl friends, with Peter behind carrying the pencils.

"Ned, can you get me a chair please?" Peter said watching Ned nod an go and find his best friends seat while Peter placed down the pencils by Michelle an walking over to the paper.

"What did you guys do over the weekend?" Riley asked with such excitement in her voice to tell her best friends what she's been up to.

"Me an my mom went down to our cabin and painted some photos. Actually Ree ree I took a photo of your cabin, do you want me to bring it over later?" MJ said, looking over to the girl.

"Yes please! So Ned Pete what have you been up to?" Riley asked picking out colours for her clothes.

"Well me an my dad went to see gramma an grandpa an I got to see dot! Grandpa said I could keep him for the weekend." Ned said excitedly, remembering the little black and white terrier.

"Me an my mom an dad went to the bronx zoo and that's where I got my puzzle of the place! I could ask if you can all come over on weekend and help me build it!" Peter said bringing smiles to all his friends faces.

"So what did you do ri ri?" MJ asked turning to Riley as her face dropped.

"Oh uh mines not as exciting. My dad was working, my mom had to go on a trip with Harley with his school so uncle Rhodes was suppose to come over but he got called into work and so I FaceTimed my gramma and we just talked, but it was amazing! I miss her so much." Riley said fiddling with her thumbs while her friends have her a sympathetic looks. "Please don't give me those looks" she said not even looking up.

As told, the group returned to working on their drawing, picking out certain colours for each article of clothing.

"I was a super hero on my shirt! Maybe green an yellow?" Ned said, turning towards his friends for approval. When they all nodded, Ned couldn't help the smile on his face.

"I dunno what I want, maybe a square shirt my uncle Ben wears!" Peter said excitedly by the idea he had.

"Won't that be hard? I'm going to have a white long sleeve with Mona Lisa" MJ said grabbing different shades of green from the pack.

"I'm not sure what I want" Riley said looking down trying to think of something, something to come to mind.

At the very moment Mrs Evans touched her shoulder in order to comfort the girl but got the total opposite. As Mrs Evan looked down, a scene came to mind.

It was a girl wearing a LED purple mask with crosses on the mouth an eyes. When he stared at the girl, she lifted her mask to reveal the same facials structure as Riley, holding a baseball bat with the words I graced into it 'Leader of GenZ'  walking in slow motion an the White House on fire in the background, as he looked at the now grown up Riley, she winked an he was brought back to reality.

"Is something wrong sir?" Michelle asked, glancing at her friends to confirm they're all seeing this too.

"Sh-she's evil. Pure evil. She will end America." He said pointing a shaky finger at the girl. When he said that, he had another vision.

It was the same girl in the last version but on the floor... twerking in front of dozens of cops.

"Teenagers scare the living shit out of me" MRS evans said walking back to his chair.
-
As Riley hopes into the car waiting for Harley, happy turns around to start a some what if interesting convocation with the little girl.

"So what did you learn in school today?" Happy said gaining the girl's attention.

"Dragons" she simply said opening her bag to show happy her art work.

"You an your class learned about dragons?" Happy said confused.

"I learned about dragons, not sure what everyone else was doing" she said looking up at the man.

Happy nodded adding a "noted" under his breathe when Harley opens the back door an throws his bag in almost hitting his sister.

"Hey watch it dickwad!" Riley said angry taking out her packed lunch ready to throw out the window when happy's driving.

"Where did you learn that from?" Happy said confused how an girl her age knows such a word.

"Dad says it all the time to Rhodes when they're drinking" she said simply opening the window to get some 'fresh air' when happy an Harley was distracted an headed 'home'.
————
What's up yall it's Nicki Minaj, anyways Black lives matter, there's Muslims being tortured in China, Yemen is almost extinct, there's fires going on in Kenya, Brazil, Surrey, Beirut, Birmingham, Ajman, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Albania, Iraq, Gaza, California, Iran, India, Minnesota, Algeria, Belarus, China an abolish ice an abortions are not murder and Israel has been taken off of the national map so pray for them an everyone else❤️

Ffi x