𝐎𝐧𝐞

-WARNING IMMIGRATION CHAPTER-

3rd person POV

Riley was sleeping peacefully in her not-so-safe crib her 'mother' had made for her.

If she could talk, she wouldn't of called it a crib, it's more of old blankets bunched up into one that is not comfortable but do able to secure the newly born.

She longs for the safety of a home, to feel secure with her own mother but it was impossible with the cramped space of everyone else on the train.

The tight spaces were unbearable for the young child and humid air didn't help. Riley was the only child on the carriage because the children was sent on another one for safety reasons, but Riley's 'mother' snuggled her under her flowy dress, not trust the old men one bit.

The train to a sudden stop, jerking everybody together and squishing Riley between her 'mothers' breasts, leaving no air.

"todos fuera ahora! la policia esta aqui!"
-everyone out now the police are here-
Shouted someone in a ski mask, hurriedly taking goods off of the passengers.

With all the scrabbling people desperate to get out into the woods out of the polices sight, Riley was suffocating at this point, her 'mothers' scarf rapped tightly around her little neck.

Everyone running off of the track and into the woods was trying they're best to remain quite, trying not to make a sound but it was a different story for Riley.

She was whaling her little lungs out, scarf still around her neck, the friction of her favourite pink blanket rubbing against her wounds was unbearable for the child.

"si no callas al maldito bebé, te mataré"
-if you don't shut that fucking baby up I will kill you-
Grumbled the 'boss' of the group, glaring at the worried 'mother' but every time Jenny tried to shut Riley up, she would get loader to the point that the police was couple of feet away so she gave Riley to a nice looking Mexican man, who quickly ran out and put her on the stone floor ceasing her cheek sweetly.

"Vivirás una vida mejor, niña, deja que Dios bendiga tu corazón"
-you will live a better life baby girl let god bless your heart- the man cooed, taken off his necklace and disposing it upon the confused child, running back to the group. As Riley rememberes more of the man in the dark night, swearing to remember his touch of his dented finger tip for the future.

Sirens came to a stop when the man fled away, now Riley could sense a new person, picking her up and examined her, as two woman came over looking down at the poor girl.

"Well welcome to America" was the last thing she heard.

-time skip-

After being brought into the station they immediately starting taking photos of the beater up baby, taking many DNA tests to the poor child obligations.

While Tony and pepper took many DNA tests from many different companies, not caring for the result they was just hoping that one day they little girl would take one and find them.

They luck came true when she was brought home by her real parents, after going thought various papers and tony taking the investigation down, happy picked them up to take they're baby girl home for the first time.