𝐒𝐢𝐱

12 MONTHS LATER

3rd person POV

Harley is a very happy 3 and half old boy that is about to start preschool that he has been itching to go to ever since Riley was brought home, he never liked the little extra attention she got from her his parents.

The reason Harley only address Tony and pepper as 'his parents' is souly because he dislikes his little sister, on some occasions Riley would he ever so lucky if he even looked her way or mutter a word to her.

Riley on the other hand adores her older brother, if it's too the way he walks and stands she would try her best to mimic his actions but as her legs are unfortunately not as strong as she wished, she would land back on her behind.

Pepper and Tony was mildly concerned about they're sons behaviour, taking him too see therapist, buying stuff that was off of 'Riley'-which was Tony's idea- and none of the desperate parents tactics worked.

So after a long summer of trying to get Harley to show a little love to his sister, they have given up. For now at least  just so that they can consecrate on Harley's education and getting him into a very good preschool.

"Mama what if they kids don't wike meh?" Harley said looking up from his lap to his mothers worried face.

"What do you mean bud? Your a stark! Everyone will love you, just be yourself" tony staid grabbing the attention of his son, that clutched his beaver toy for dear life.

"Your dad is right just be yourself and everyone will love you!" Pepper said leaning over and tickling her son which made him squeal with happiness.

All the squealing and load voice had woken up a very sleepy Riley which was never a good sign because everyone knows your shouldn't wake up a sleeping baby.

Soon after Riley starting whaling her little lungs out because of the frustration and lack of food in her body.

"Oh baby we will be there soon would you like to watch Harley go to school?" Pepper said rubbing the poor baby's rosy cheeks.

Just the mention of her big brothers name made her at ease, also the sent of his favourite Barney body wash that Riley has grown fond too, also wishes to also be bathed in it, trying to pull it with her to the bath. Which would always end up with another failed attempt to become more like her big brother.

Where ever harley was, Riley would be close behind, trying her best to crawl as fast as her brother could walk.

Another thing Riley tried to mimic of her brother is his walking, as a 14 month old child could not master with the very little muscle in her legs.

So after many failed attempts tony decided to help his struggling daughter by doing some research on how to build muscle on her calf's and her growing knees.

As Tony was stuck into some research, peppers motherly instinct took over and started help Riley herself by letting her bounce on her lap with the help of her mother.

When she would bath Harley, pepper thought it would be a good idea to bath Riley at the same time, so that she can also teach the alphabet and one two threes to them with her big brother, thinking that it would encourage Riley to learn quicker,  you see over the last few months, pepper has picked up on the mimicking that Riley does of her brother. Also thought that Harley should at least try and warm up to his sister and the same time.

"Mama! I need wipe!" Harley called out partially loadly than pepper would agree on seems that it's been a challenge to put Riley too sleep because her front teeth and ripped through her poor gums.

"Daddy will be there now baby!" Pepper called out, rocking Riley to get the baby to have a little sleep in her body while eyeing her boyfriend, obviously taking the hint and heading up stairs to help his son.

"What do you think baba? Should I propose to dada?" Pepper said swinging her giggling daughter in her arms, admiring the way her blue eyes met hers.

As she examined Every detail of Riley's face she could of sworn she seen her nod a little and then wink, yes maybe she's dizzy from the bouncing and has something in her eye, but pepper felt like it was a sign.

Talking about signs she could ear her sons voice coming down the stairs, on his butt and making an obnoxious 'Uhh' and with each step his head bounced up and down, and when he got the the bottom step, he climbed down and started nodding his head running to his fathers office.

"Harley? Darling! Slow down, Tony? Harleys coming!" Pepper shouted a little to warn her boyfriend so that he can shut down his technology in time.

You see, tony and pepper came to an agreement a couple of weeks ago to keep they're children away from all technology for long periods of time because it affects they're growing eyes and may lead to glasses or further complications in the future.

"Got him honey! Little monster tried to take one of the cookies out of the cookie jar on my desk" tony said walking in, ticking his son over his shoulder which made Riley Swarm in her mothers arms, wanting to join in on the fun.

Haley ran off to play with his toys as Tony returned to his office leave Riley and her mother on the couch, as pepper tried to teach Riley some words.

"Say mama! Say mama!" Pepper coos, tickling her daughters stomach making her screech with joy.

"Hey bub? Mind helping mommy teach Ri-Ri some words?" Pepper said, catching her son's attention and thinking it's a perfect way for them to bond"

"Sure mama, should I get daddy?" Harley said leaning his elbows on the couch, staring at Riley as he talks.

"He'll be out shortly, he's just finishing up his work." Pepper said playing with her sons curls, admiring how they're the same texture of hers but same colour as Tony's.

"what do you want her to say? OoOo! I have a word, what about I love you?" Harley said looking eagerly for his mother consent. 

"Go ahead, she follows everything you do." Pepper said lifting her son up on her lap, making him eye level with his sister.

"Ri-Ri say I love you! Say I love you!" Harley said for the fourth hundredth time this week, he's so keen for her to say it at least once as she stares at her brother.

"Hey pep? Have you seen this camera? It's got 3000 volts-" as to tony showed off his new video quality he made himself, he was cut off from a very unfamiliar voice that they've only headed with mumbles and not actual words.

"I love you 3000!" Riley shouts excitedly, seeing her family expressions made her giggle with joy.