𝐓𝐰𝐨

(Third person POV)

After Riley whimpered to be brought into warmth, because they old dirty baby pink blanket she always carried was doing her no good, neither was the full diaper that is annoying her.

After being brought into warmth, courtesy of her biological mom and dad but she doesn't know that, yet.

After be brought into a big reception and walking around the Corner Riley looked over peppers shoulder to see everyone in line clean, straight, and on point. But didn't get a chance to babble random words at them because first, she can't speak. Second, they were in a elevator to the top floor seems it's 9:34 pm at night.

But what the starks forgot was that they gave everything away of their daughters because they had a hole in their heart, where little Riley should have been. but, they sergeant went and fucked that up for them, so little Riley would have to sleep with them for the night and change her with the little things they brought her parents.

After many arguments, the semi new parents agreed that they should change Riley together, like they have to raise her together.

"Tony I swear to to god if you do anything I will throw this stink bomb at you" pepper growled, mad because it's her first time changing a child, let alone her own child.

It was scary for the woman, she never had siblings, cousins, or nieces and nephews. And she thought cleaning up Tony's messes (not that way) was bad, in till she learned for J.A.R.V.I.S that the baby had in fact, been fed spicy food which, like any other person, was burning her throat. so, after the parents was aware Tony was rushing out of the shared room, wanting to harm to come to his one and only child. After arriving to the kitchen, here he was warming up some  milk that came in the small back pack along with his daughter.

After hearing a ding, the newly father made his way to his family only to hear a gasp, running as fast as his feet could take him, bursting into the room to see a shocked face from his girlfriend, he walked over to see what she was looking and and seen litters of cute and bruises over his baby's body, something a parent should never see on they own child.

They child, battered like a old punching bag.

This sight alone could make anyone break down, even the Starks, which they did.

Pepper holding her baby girl close to her chest as tony comforts her, trying to fight the angry tears from falling down his face, soothing the soft ginger hair under his finger tips, looking down at the little thing they created starring right at the carpet floor frowning the light her little eyebrows confused on why her parents were so upset, wanting to make it better but knowing she can't.

So, trying to be a good daughter trying to make her parents better she looks up and grabs her parents corner lips, turning them upwards, trying her best to make them smile which her mother looks down at her baby girl, beaming eyes and laughing a bit which makes the girl giggle too looking over at her father put her hand in her mouth smiling.

"I think it's way past someone's bed time c'mon let's go bug" tony cooed, taking Riley off his girlfriend for her to get ready.

"Hey tony?!" Pepper blared through the walls, walking into the room pulling down her science t-shirt smiling at her little family.

"Yeah pep?" Murmured as he bounced his daughter on his knee, making her squeal happily turning around.

"Do you think it's safe for a baby to live in Malibu of all places?" She frowned, concerned written on her face.

"Pep, we have the top end security, let's be honest, we've been best friends since, like, diapers when ever have you not feel safe?" Tony said with concern written on his face, sitting down on the shared bed.

"Well never, but I dunno what about that safe house in Fairburn Georgia? It's a nice little cabin, we could raise her there?" Pepper mumbled sitting down on the bed too.

"Right, how about this, we pack up tomorrow you can work from home right? Yeah you can anyway, we raise her but I only want her there for exactly 8 years don't ask me why just a yes or no will do just fine" tony half heartedly demanded, placing a hand on his girlfriends hand.

"Yes"