𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
| IMPORTANT |
So iron man 1 in this book is based in the 90s, where after the loss of Tony's parents he want nuts and started building nuclear bomb etc.
▪️▪️▪️_____________________________▪️▪️▪️
Explaining the kidnapping, and him becoming iron man but he comes or as iron man in 2008 because that's the time he comes home with his family.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I hope you can read this or it won't  be super confusing and good luck because you may be clueless like I am,  right back to the book
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

THE NIGHT THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING

-3rd person POV-

After a long long long night of the couple not sleeping because of they're restless daughter, little Riley decided it would be best too wake them up at 7am-much to the newly mothers dismay, trying to get the child to sleep a little longer seems th...

After a long long long night of the couple not sleeping because of they're restless daughter, little Riley decided it would be best too wake them up at 7am-much to the newly mothers dismay, trying to get the child to sleep a little longer seems they had a big day ahead of them.

[time skip]

Tony was pacing around on the phone too happy-his driver, best friend and more.

Tony-as like in the 90s- was stressing. His girlfriend and daughter out shopping for his daughters needs and wants- obviously is girlfriend would slip some things in for herself, but Tony could care less because she deserves it more than she can buy.

So, after saying that his whole world walked in, pepper pushing the pram with his daughter in, tony smiled hanging up the phone without even saying good buy and making his way over to his family coming behind his girlfriend and put his chin on her shoulder, rapping his arms around her waist watching his little girl sleep.

"How was today? Got anything you liked? Remember I told you to get anything you want and how was she?" Tony questioned like a mad man, kissing his girlfriends cheeks making her giggle.

"It was great we got everything we needed, and yes Tony I remember got something for you too you'll have to see when we get there though, and she was a little restless so I had to go in a changing room and feed her" pepper finished off smiling down at her daughter.

"You okay though? I know you didn't get to much sleep last night and the cheeky thing has the decency to go back to sleep!" Tony whispered yelled smiling.

"Not everyone runs on battery's tony" pepper sarcastically remarked, knocking on the arc reactor for effect and walking away with the pram to the couch.

"Um first off yes, some do how do you think a sing along Barbie works? And you didn't answer my question" tony sounded dazed, strolling over to the couch putting his arm around his girlfriend gazing down at his sleeping daughter.

Then Riley started to fuss about making all kind of faces making her parents smiling, before dropping realising she's about to cry.

"Uhh tony hold her I need to get me meds to feed her" pepper grumbled, running off to get her feeding meds leaving the newly found father alone.

"Your so little, why are you so little?" Tony questioned like she would answer. Looking over her face before she started to cry while pepper running back in.

"Tony can you get me a blanket please? I don't want to flash." She demanded. taking the now crying baby from his arms.

"Let's just go our room we'll have more privacy then" tony murmured, smiling while picking up the bag that contains everything for a feeding and changing.

[time skip to the plane]

4 hours later, the Family was on one of Tony's stupidly over priced private plane about to take off.

As the plane was about to take off, Riley started to get fussy, not used to the high speed, pepper looked up at her boyfriend with hopeful eyes to help her which made Tony raise one eyebrow.

"Why don't you just feed her? It's about time anyway and sucking will stop from her ears from popping" tony started to state facts, taking a sip of his water slouching in his chair scanning the plane to make sure no one was there when pepper was feeding.

pepper nodded, unbutton her blouse, ready to feed her daughter before looking up at her boyfriend who had wide eyes.

"What's wrong ton?" She quizzed with a innocently with a smile, making tony chuckle shaking his head.

"Hurry up the planes about to take off" he groaned, reaching over to stroke his fussy daughters cheek, calming her enough for pepper to feed her.

After the feeding Riley started to fall asleep to the little lullaby coming from pepper.

"Your so good with her" tony complimented with a soft smile.

"You would be too if you actually held her come on I need a pee anyway" pepper stated, getting up and handing they 2 month old over to Tony who had a scared face on him.

"Pep! What if I crush her?! She's so small and fragile! I'm to scared have her" Tony whispered yelled.

"I'll be a few minutes you won't crush her, look at her she's all swaddled up you'll be fine" pepper reassured with a straight face, making her way to the bathroom.

"Your mommy is getting on my nerves with theses blankets on you, come on let's fix this" tony ranted, making his way over to a cream leather couch laying you down on it ever so safely. 

Before he had the chance, pepper came storming in not looking so impressed making Tony smile incessantly.

"Hey pe-" Tony was cut off by a angry mother.

"Don't 'hey pep' me I told you before, do not take the wrap of her, she's only 2 months old and can get cold very easily and may scratch her self which can make her bleed so please Tony for your daughters sake don't take the wrap off" pepper grumbled, slouching in the chair sighing.

-Tony's POV-
Frowning my eyebrows getting up and how Holding my daughter setting down in her basket, making my way over the my girlfriend, kneeling down putting my hand on her knee making her look at me.

"Pep what's wrong?" I quizzed, frowning my eyebrows.

"I'm just tired, I was up all night and then shopping and I'm already feeling jet lagged." Pepper muttered, closing her eyes.

"Pe-" I was cut off my J.A.R.V.I.S telling up we are about to land, got to program him to not too speak over me.

"Well looks like you can sleep when we are home" I mumbled into her hair, smiling picking up Riley and holding my hand out for my feature wife, but she doesn't know that yet.