Chapter 1: Hogwarts Arrival

You are now waiting in a dark room for them to call you down and explain the details needed to be done, and within seconds Lucius Malfoy Enters the room. "Are you ready?" He asks "yes sir" you reply as he lead you downstairs, now shaking knowing you'll be face to face with the dark lord
———
Y/n POV
I'm now sat on a table with Voldemort himself across me, "are you ready child?" He asks "yes master.." I replied "good, get the child dressed and take them, to hogwarts" as he said that a group of men in black that I'm not familiar with lead me into a room.
———
They put me in a all black suit and escorted me out the door, we then apparated onto a path apparently 2nd-7th years use to get to hogwarts.. atleast that's what they told me
"You know the plan kid?" One of the men said "loud and clear" I replied "very well, good luck" as he said the himself and four other men apparated away.
———
I've been walking down this dark path for a while now... it's cold, and not gonna lie scary.... It's just as dark as the Malfoy Manor.. I started to see Hogwarts in the distance, leading me to conclude I'm getting closer.
———
I then found myself on a grand staircase, I looked up only to see a weird man.. Holding a cat? I shaked it off and proceeded my long journey up the stairs..
———
Harry POV
Filch came running into the great hall making everyone fall silent, he began whispering something to Dumbledore and went to open the doors "EVERYONE!" Dumbledore says "they are here..." he says with a worried look on his face.
Meaning... "Y/n L/n is here.." I said to them, the whole school knows.. Dumbledore warned us a little earlier before dinner started...

- flashback -

"Students! The school would like to warn you about something.. you all should be very serious about" Dumbledore announced, "a former death eater will be coming to hogwarts.. once they arrive we would like for you to act as if nothing was told, cause there's a chance it would ruin our plan.." he says leaving everyone in shock..

- end of flashback -

———
I finally made it to the top with the doors now wide open, with all eyes on me.. I walked in only to hear Dumbledore.. "Ah! Mr/Ms. L/n! How lovely to meet your acquaintance" he says shaking my hand "lovely to meet you too sir.." I replied "please take a seat on that stool to get sorted.." he said..
———
Harry POV
"That's them hermione!" I said to her "I don't know Harry.." she replied "I'm risking my life here! If they find out I'm Muggle-born...who knows.." she says clearly scared for her life now.. "c'mon Hermione! All you have to do is make them fall Inlove, your our only hope.." I said to hoping that'll reassure her "fine.."
———
Y/n POV
"SLYTHERIN" i walked towards the Slytherin table and sat by Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy's son, "nice to meet you Y/n" he says sticking his hand out for me to shake "lovely to meet your acquaintance Draco Malfoy" I said pushing his hand away, I've been told how much of a spoiled brat he is.. Atleast that's what they describe him..

I looked over at the Gryffindor table and saw a girl.. Bushy-Brown-Hair, Into books, a friend of Harry Potter.. her description matched the description the death eaters told me....I'm not gonna lie.. she's..quite pretty.. pretty? Really? Get it together Y/n!

My next move.. was to get her attention..
———
Hermione POV
(H/c) hair, (E/c) eyes.. black suit.. serious face? Cold voice.. thats definitely them..
My next move.. is to get they're attention... but how?