Chapter 2: Hello

You are sat by a table in the library, in hopes of maybe you'll be able to think of a way to get the girls attention.
———
Y/n POV
"E-excuse me?" The bushy-brown-haired girl says "may I help you?" I ask "do you mind if I... sit?" She asks "not at all" I said moving giving the girl a little space "thanks.. My name is Hermione...Hermione Granger.. I'm..im Muggle-born.." she says, and after hearing that last sentence a smile grew on my face "Muggle-born? I've always thought Muggle borns were excellent beings.. do you mind if.. you maybe.. tell me about the Muggle world?" I asked "of course" she says.
———
Hermione POV
-flashback-
"Hermione! Look!" Harry whispered to me pointing at Y/n entering the library "make your move!" He says "umm.. okay.. fine.." I replied
-end of flashback-
———
Harry POV
Hermione and Y/n were..... laughing... and getting along well, she seemed to like Y/n's company, and Y/n seemed to like hers.. Ron didn't take it well though.. "bloody hell, they've only just met. And they're acting like they've known each other for decades!" Ron complained "your jealous aren't you?" I said with a smirk "well... yea.." he replied looking like a tomato "I don't understand, I thought you liked lavender" I said "lavender? Lavender who?" He asked "please.. I saw you two snogging 2 weeks ago" I said.

"Hermione cried cause of you.. she liked you ron" I said "really?" He said smiling like an idiot "I said 'Liked' you......before atleast.. she's already moved on from you.." I said, with ron's smile suddenly turning into a frown "well... Lavenders a better girlfriend" he said "Hermione was never your girlfriend ron..".
———
Y/n POV
I'm not gonna lie.. for a Muggle born.. she's relatable.. we have a few things in common too. We both love books, for a starter.. I don't think Harry and Ron really know or maybe they do.. but.. she's quite funny.. and pretty........pretty? Seriously? First at the great hall now here? Get it together Y/n!
———
Hermione POV
Me and Y/n have a few things in common.. like.. we both love books... Y/n was really just the type of person that would make you smile everyday. seeing this side of them makes it really hard to believe they're a death eater... Y/n was really funny.. and good looking not gonna lie.. good looking? Seriously Hermione? Get it together!.