Chapter 12: Forgive me

You and Hermione haven't talked in a week, and you both didn't want to call it off since you both loved each other more than words could even describe.
———
YN POV
I sat in one of the couches of the Slytherin Common Room deciding wether i should have let her explain or was everything worth nothing. But I didn't want to loose her.. she was the first person to ever make me truly happy. I just feel like after what happened she'll think i don't trust her anymore.. and she'll move on...with Ron.. if its true..
———
Now regretting your decisions, hoping she would be lost in her thoughts like you were. When you went out to the Great Hall for Dinner. You saw her smiling... and laughing.. you thought to yourself. Shes Happier without me. Which seemed true, her smile was wider. Her laugh sounded pure and not forced. But unbeknownst to you, not a day goes by when she thinks of you. Everyday, she was hurt. But she knew this happened cause she betrayed you, and she didn't know if she could win you back or not.. but either way, she didn't want to give up you you, and neither did you.
———
Hermione POV
"Hermione? Go talk to YN, just staring isn't gonna fix this" Harry says "i don't think they want to talk to me.." i said "just go.. i know YN wants to fix things too" Harry replied "fine" i said writing in a piece of parchment and handing it to them.
———
YN POV
"Hey... i know we haven't talked in awhile, but i don't wanna give up on us. If you have the peace to let me explain.. meet me at the astronomy tower at 8.
-H.G"
———
Hermione POV
This was stupid.. i knew they wouldn't come. I thought until i got cut off "hey..." It was YN "oh.. I didn't think you would come" i replied "i don't wanna give up on us too.." YN said "I'm sorry... I really am... I shouldn't have let him kiss me" i said "kiss you?" They asked "yea.. i was helping Ron with homework in the library and he just kissed me out of no where..."
———
- flashback -
———
"Okay so-" i got cut off with Ron smashing his lips onto mine. I froze... I didn't what to do.. when i saw alex running away i pushed him back "WHAT WAS THAT FOR! LEAVE ME ALONE RON!" I yelled leaving the library hoping alex would let me explain, unfortunately he was already talking to YN in the courtyard.
———
"Oh... i knew i should've let you explain.. it just got the good out of me" they admitted, we hugged and then i ask "do you forgive me?" I asked "you don't need to apologize for something you didn't do, i should be sorry... I shouldn't have blamed you without knowing what really happened" they said, we shared a kiss and left for bed.