Chapter 8: The Truth

You and hermione fall Inlove with eachother after you've connected your lips for the first time in your relationship. Hermione decides she couldn't keep it away to herself locked up inside her loving soul. So she arranges a meeting with the order, inside the tent they put up.
———
Hermione POV
"Mr. Weasley? I'd like to arrange a meeting here, inside the tent" i said "but Hermione dear.. Y/n is here.. they could snoop." He replies "i trust Y/n.. please.." i begged "fine. Fine, ill tell everyone to meet us inside the tent." As he said that he went up to everyone by the fire, and told them the news, as everyone was heading in the tent. I went to go talk to Y/n.
———
"Y/n?" I called out "yes?" They replied "we're having a little meeting.. can i trust you that you wont listen in?" I asked "ofcourse.." they replied, i gave them a little hug before heading back in the tent.
———
Y/n POV
I suppose they're having a meeting in the tent. Even if its my job, and the whole reason im here. I didn't want to lose her trust, i didn't want her to be disappointed in me, most importantly... i didn't want to lose..HER.
———
Harry later came out and told me to get in the tent. "Oh, is the meeting over?" I asked "no.. but.. just come in" he says again entering the tent. As I followed behind him, i then saw everyone looking at me, the Weasley twins smirking, Ron just.. eating?. How? And Hermione staring at me. "Well? What is it?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Welcome to the Order!" Mr. Weasley congratulates me "what?" I asked "your a part of the order now" he said "but... but.. im.." as much as i hate to say it "but im a deatheater" i said "we know.. but Hermione trusts you... if she trusts you, we trust you" Mr. Weasley said.

"But.. i dont get it.. what if it comes to me and i tell your plans to the deatheaters.. aren't you worried about that?" I asked "this is why your joining us" he says "huh?" I replied now confused, as Hermione walked up to me "he means, most deatheaters wouldn't pass on this opportunity, to give information to the dark lord. But your a deatheater and yet your still worried you might snitch on us" she says smiling.. "you aren't bad.. Y/n.. your a good person.. with a tragic backstory.." Molly reassured me "what? But.. most people think im terrifying.." i said.

"People aren't born bad, they're simply just turned bad cause of what they've been through" she says "you'll understand soon enough, but let's celebrate with a bit of wizards chess." She says as she heads back with the Weasley's as Hermione pulled me outside and we sat by the fire "whats up?" I asked "i have something to confess.." she says taking a seat beside me "so.. the plan was i make you fall inlove with me, so i could get you to tell me your plans.." as those words slipped out of her mouth i was heart broken.. but it means we had the same plan.

"But... i dont think i can pretend anymore.." she says "what do you mean?" I asked "i actually love you Y/n.. i really do.." she says as a smile grew on my face "i.. i love you too.. for real this time" i said with that we shared a second kiss.

 for real this time" i said with that we shared a second kiss