Chapter 4: Hogsmeade

Y/n POV
Now walking down a snowy road, only to be met by Hermione. "Hey Y/n.." she says "oh hi hermione" i replied "soo uh... i was wondering.... If you maybe wanted to go to the Gryffindor party with me?" She asks "Gryffindors are having a party?" I asked "yea... apparently for earning the house cup last year.." she says "sure.. I'd be happy to" i said with a smile, as we walked together hand-in-hand.

———Ron POVHermione and Y/n walked into the three broomsticks holding hands, making everyone inside the three broomsticks stare at them for awhile

———
Ron POV
Hermione and Y/n walked into the three broomsticks holding hands, making everyone inside the three broomsticks stare at them for awhile. Well i wouldnt be surprised Hermione Granger, a Muggle-born. Known as the smartest witch her age... holding hands with a death eater, who's freakishly quite similar to her.
———
Hermione POV
The moment we held hands i felt something.... I decided to just shake it off thinking it was just because i was hand in hand with a deatheater... "hey guys!" Harry says "how are you two?" Ron says eyeing me and Y/n's hands intertwined, as we quickly let go.
———
Y/n POV
Its been 1-2 hours since we first entered three broomsticks, and we were all now on our way back to Hogwarts "this was fun, especially with you Y/n" Harry says "thanks Harry" i replied as Hermione decided to wrap her arm around mine. Which surprisingly, i didn't mind at all. It did leave Ron, Harry, Ginny, Fred and George a little skeptical at first, but they shaked it off eventually.
———
Im now sat on a desk in my dorm writing a letter to Lucuis.

Dear Lucius,
Me and The girl have gotten alot closer now, and everything seems to be going right. This is a very short letter sadly, but as of now the only thing ive accomplished is being someone she can trust. Yours truly,
                                                                                                                       - Y/n L/n