Chapter 11: The Broken Promise

Its been a good few days for you, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Alex. However that soon changes after what you discover between your 2 friends.
————
YN POV
I haven't seen Hermione anywhere.. and whenever i see her she ignores me, even Harry and Ginny would ignore me, i decided to shake it off and headed to Charms class, as i got there i saw Hermione with her hands intertwined with Rons and Harry looking really uncomfortable and confused at the same time.

I thought this was just a friendship thing and waited for Dean and Seamus since i got closer to them recently, I stood by the door until they finally decided to show up "Finally!" I yelled getting the attention of Hermione, Ron, and Harry in the back. "finally decided to get out of the shower ladies?" I teased the 2 as they both threw they're bags on me making me crouch down.

"Woah! What do you put in these? Rocks?!" I asked "maybe....maybe not" Dean replies earning a laugh from Seamus, as i have them both an annoyed look. I could see Hermione's smile quickly disappeared after seeing me. And letting go of Ron's hand I decided to shake it off and went to go sit with Seamus and Dean, since i got the sudden feeling Hermione didn't want me to sit next to her, luckily Dean and Seamus picked a spot across the 3 facing them.

"Oi Ron! Aren't you getting to close to Granger?" Seamus teased him, since we were the only ones there, I just ignored. All though I started to feel betrayed.. as if someone was keeping a secret from me.. knowing I wouldn't take it well.

"Are you two dating now?" Dean teased again and this time i couldn't ignore it "could you two shut up? Im trying to review before class starts" I complained "well Ron is getting a bit too touchy with your girlfriend" Dean says as i yet again ignored it "I'd rather Hex the living daylight out of you two" I threatened "woahh~ okay, okay.. we'll stop" Seamus says backing up.
————
Hermione POV
Y/n kept ignoring Seamus and Deans complains on how touchy, or close Ron is to me.. which obviously got me worried.. Ron did kiss me Last night... and for some reason it was good, i did have a crush in him.. the whole duration of class Seamus and Dean kept messing around with Y/n having enough of it.

"Oh myy~ Deans got a little Crush on the youngest Weasley"
Seamus started to tease Dean, which bothered Harry.
"Oooo~keeping secrets are we?"
Y/n teased back as they both laughed while Dean stayed there embarrassed.

I couldn't stop blushing whenever Y/n smiled.. i suddenly thought of the Promise.

"Promise we'll never betray eachother?"
"Promise"

And yet... i betrayed them... but I couldn't deny it.. i did love Y/n.. even if you made the world count how much it still wouldnt be enough... after classes ended I realized Y/n was ignoring me, and trying they're best to avoid me as well... i couldn't sleep of the thought so i headed out.. to the courtyard and there.. i found Y/n...

"Y/n?" I asked "what?" They replied quite harshly "did i- "is it true?" They cut me off as tears start to leave their eyes "Alex told me you kissed Ron" they said. "Yes.." i admitted.. "but- "i dont wanna hear it" Y/n said walking away.. from then.. i knew i screwed everything up...